56.3 - Growing Pains

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well I-" A pain jolted through my body, I fell against Marc. Damn here we go again, he holds my hand and looks me deep in the eyes it scared the hell out of me. "Lydia you're gonna have to breathe for me. Just relax,"

"My water-"

"Yea your water broke, come on." He began to move away but the scared little girl inside of me came to the surface. "Please don't leave me," I whispered holding one of his hands as the other has a fierce grip on his shirt. "Okay."

We were alone in the villa guest house because Wade and Mia wanted some time alone together. I thought it was cute, they also took the kids. He doesn't leave me as he grabs his phone on the counter.

I assumed he was calling the EMT's for assistance but when I heard Mia's screeching voice I wanted to bite Marc's head off. "You fuc-" Marc seemed more pissed off than me when he throws the phone across the way.

"Shit Mia and Wade are stuck in traffic, she's calling the EMT's. Lydia I-I- wish I could just fly." He whispers the last part and my first impulse was to hit the back of his head, but I found myself awkwardly patting his arm. "I'm....sorry for your loss? I don't know what to say here." I admit.

It gets quiet, "They did appear once." Marc says after what feels like a lifetime of contractions and I'm silently fighting them off. "Wait like were physically there?"

He nods, "They only lasted a second."

"Can you still heal?" I ask fighting off another contraction as Marc tells me yes I think about what I'm gonna say but I'm busying fighting the little guy inside of me. He's gonna have to wait a second! "Well at least you haven't-"

He grows irritated with me, "Damn it Lydia there's no way to get you out of here. I can't fly, you can't disappear in smoke like the assassin you are, and no one can get us." He complained and that's when I groaned.

This shit is painful,

Giving up I push Marc aside and go over to the sink and turn on the water, I turn to him. "There's an inflatable tub in my suitcase, get towels, a bible, rubber duckies, and my phone. I gotta be playing Janet Jackson when I have this baby!" I order and Marc leaves me in seconds.

"Oh and make sure to drag that bitch here in the living room!" I called out as well... hoping that he can fill the pool up in time as I see him in the living room with the air blower. I roll my eyes and start filling up all the pots and pans I can...

In between contractions, cussing out Marc, the rest of the gang appears... even the EMT's. I had my hair tied up, and walked around the tub so many times I got dizzy and Wade had to help me. Mia was busy with the kids upstairs as I kept thinking of all situations, pros and cons.

As if this was a routine surgery but this was me, my life, my son. I kept getting dizzy...

Checking myself with a mirror I determine that it's time to get in the warm waters and that's when one of the EMT's looked so scared, not sure what to do. "Don't worry I'm a doctor. Just make sure to angle the mirror." I say to her and she seemed to calm down.

Preparing myself I start to push and begin to push this huge rock out of me...

**

"Push Lydia," Wade encouraged holding my hand even though I'm crushing his. He didn't seem phased as I saw disappointment on the EMT's face, her name was Sara. "I-I don't see anything. I'm sorry-"

Don't worry Lydia, your body knows what to do. This is natural... I tell myself.

Closing my eyes I get lost in my thoughts as I think of what I'd do next, and that was to push harder but that made me think if there was something wrong with the baby's position and I opened my eyes to see Sara gagging. The second EMT's was a male, named Paul.