Chapter 9

"Hold on. You're what?" He said.

"You heard me." I scoffed.

"I knew I got you pregnant.... I was just hoping you took birth control or something." He sighed.

"Yea.... Seems as though you've changed your mind about not wanting kids anyway." I rolled my eyes.

"That's beside the point. Does this dude Tyrell know?"

"No that's not beside the point... Plus he doesn't matter.... He has a wife, a child and has an affair with a man." I said slightly embarrassed.

"Damn Jaz." He said.

"I'll talk to you later...." I said going off the porch and to my car.

****

That night I sat on my bed contemplating what to do next.

I began to write words down in my journal.

Hope she's everything you wanted

Hope she's everything I wasn't

Hope she gives up more than I

Hope she keeps you satisfied

'Cause if you'd sacrifice everything

It better not be in vain

-

Hope she's all that matters

Hope you two live happily ever after

Hope she always makes you smile

Hope she's really worth your while

'Cause if you'd sacrifice everything

It better not be in vain

-

Hope you two are meant to be

'Cause I can't see what would take you away

From the life we made

Hope you two are meant to be

'Cause I can't see what would take you away

From the life we made

Oh oh oh oh

-

Tell me

Is she worth my tears?

Is she worth the years?

Why won't look into my eyes

Don't turn away

Sit here and watch me cry!

Ohhhhh

****

I had to make a choice.... To be true to myself and come clean or to bury this. I looked on social media and looked up Teresa West. I scrolled through and saw a picture of a woman and she was currently living in New York. She had her cellphone number on her page so I decided to download cellphone tracking software and enter her number.

I would just wait until she goes somewhere in the morning and 'accidentally' meet her.

****

I woke up the next morning and took a bath, did my makeup, and put on my outfit. I was really nervous but happy at the same time. Kind of weird but I'm feeling it. I switched on the tracker on my phone and it showed where Teresa was driving. I got my keys and purse and got in my car and took the route she did. It led me to an outlet and based on her point of location she was in Michael Kors. I parked my car and got out going in the store. I looked around the store to find her and there she was by the clothes on the back wall. Just when I was about to walk back there I saw Tyrell going over to her with a purse. I spun around trying to not be spotted and then walked out. 'Dammit!' I thought.

I went in my car and sat watching the store door. About 10 minutes later they came out and pecked each other's lips and parted ways. Tyrell went to his car and Teresa headed towards Adidas. I waited for Tyrell to pull off and then I got out of the car and went in the store. I spotted Teresa, once again at the back of the store and I took a deep breath and went back.

"They sure have some comfortable shoes don't they." I said to her smiling.

"Yes very." She said looking at the shoes. Then she looked over at me. "I know you!" She said.

"You do?!" I said getting nervous as Teresa began to breath really hard.

"Yea! You're Jazmine Sullivan! I listen to your music all the time!"

"Right! Yes, thank you for all the support Teresa." I smiled and then I could've slapped myself.

"How do you know my name?" She smiled shaking her head.

"That's what I wanted to tell you.... When your husband wasn't coming home... Him and I were together." I said.

"This is a joke right?"

"I wish.... I had no idea he was married, or that he was with someone at all.... We never slept together, nor did we kiss!" I said.

"Thank you, but no thank you. My husband and I are fine. You came all the way over here to tell me about my man? I'm gonna need you to-," I cut her off.

"He also had an affair with a man." I said plainly.

"You know what I've heard enough! Get away from me!" She said with a grit.

"Ok, ok. Sorry." I backed off regretting ever coming here.

Okay, one down two to go.

ME: Hello?

ODELL: Hey, what's up?

ME: Is Sophia home?

ODELL: Nah, she's out baby shopping.

ME: I'll be over in ten.

I hung up and raced over. Once I got there I knocked on the door and Odell answered. We went into the living room and sat in silence. It was as if I had forgotten what I had come here to say or do.

"So how many months is she?" I asked.

"About four." He said.

"So y'all had been having sex while we were together?" I asked, scoffing in disgust.

"Yea Jazmine." He said.

"I almost beat a pregnant bitches ass.... Now that would be a chart topping song." I chuckled holding back my emotions. "I'm three months.... Looks like you'll be having two babies back to back." I smiled.

"I'm sorry Jaz." He looked me in my eyes.

"I accept your apology. I really do. Thinking about it, the only way to free myself and be set free is to forgive you." Just then the front door opened and I stood up as Sophia came in.

"Jazmine. What are you doing here?" I smiled.

"I just came by to say.... I forgive you and I wish you and Odell the best of luck. Talk to you guys later." I walked out of the house feeling pretty good. I got in my car and just as I pulled out of the driveway a big truck driving on the wrong side of the road rammed into me.

_______________________

Oh my😩

20 votes and 10 comments (from 10 different people) for and update!

Thank you for reading!!