Love In Competition- 1

Late on a Friday night I got ready to go out with some friends Odell came behind me.

"Babe, could you put on my necklace for me?" I asked.

"Nah, cause I want you to stay at home with me tonight." he said kissing my neck.

"Oh really." I said turning around to face him.

"Yea." he said bending down and sucking on my neck.

"Odell! Now I'm going to have a freaking hickey on my neck." I said spinning around and bending over to get closer to the mirror. I felt Odell grip my hips as I bent over the sink and his area met my butt.

"Stay at home so I can massage your body and cook you something." He said biting his lips looking at my body. Lord he was so fine but I really didn't want to bail on my friends.

"Maybe when I get back." I said handing him the necklace. He put it around my neck and I turned around and kissed his lips and he gripped my waist with one hand and my rear end with the other. I hadn't had sex in so long, I mean a realllllyyy LOOOOONNG time.... and I wanted him.

He traced kissed down my neck as he slid my dress over my thighs. From that point on I wasn't planing on stopping him but then my phone went off and I moved Odell's head and pull my dress down. When I answered the phone Brandy spoke.

BRANDY: Hey, we're cancelling, it's storming really bad.

ME: Aww man, I was looking forward to hanging out with the girls tonight.

BRANDY: Yea, maybe some other night. Love you girly, I'll talk to you later.

After we hung up I took my dress straps off my shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

"Now where were we?" I asked bending down against Odell picking up my dress. He placed his hands on my waist and spoke.

"You aren't ready for all this girl." he said smirking and then grabbed my hair gently and tilted my head back and kissed me. That was until his phone rang and he pecked me on the cheek, then went in the room to answer the call.

I rolled my eyes slightly and pulled my dress over my shoulders.

"Babe, some of my collage friends are in town to come to my game, they want to link up here tonight.. You down?" He asked, but I just walked right past him.

"What's up with the attitude Jaz?" He asked following me out of the room.

"Every time we get close your phone rings." I said.

"I mean what do you want me to do?"

"Ignore the calls babe." I said walking away from him.

"What if it's work calling?"

"Your coach doesn't call this late at night." I said.

"Come here girl. Look we got a hour before my friends pull up. So what you tryna do?" He asked pulling me into him.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me up by my butt. He laid me on the bed and kissed my lips.

***

"Damn girl, one more round. Odell said pulling me on top of his naked body.

I leaned down to kiss him and he gripped my waist hard just as the doorbell rang.

"Damn I forgot all about them." Odell said kissing my lips one last time and the I climbed off of him.

He ran to the bathroom, hoped in the shower so I put on my robe, fixed myself up, and went out, answering the door.

"Hey, Odell will be out in a moment. You can have a seat over here." I guided them to the living room and the four people who had made or took a seat. "Is there anything I can get you all?"

"No, but may I ask you something." A girl with blonde hair said.

"How much do you charge for your services? I mean this place is so clean!" She said looking around.

I bite my tongue smiling slightly. "No, I'm not a maid. I'm Odell's friend."

"More like my woman." I heard him say in the background and I felt someone wrap their arms around me and kiss my cheek.

"Baby this is Gene, Darnell, Brent, and Sophia. Everyone this is Jazmine." He introduced.

Sophia was the big mouth blond.... But she was pretty.

"Nice to meet you all. Well I'm going to finish getting ready. I'll be back momentarily." I said going back into the room.

When I got in the tub as I put on a little makeup I thought to myself. 'This blonde head bitch got me bent. First I'm a roommate, now I'm a maid? 'I think the fuck not.' I snapped out of my thoughts and found something to wear.

______________________
3 comments and likes for update!
Thank you all for reading!!!!