Chapter 11

*Week later*

I laid in the hospital bed asleep when I felt a warm kiss on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Keith standing there. "Hey big head." He smile scuffing my head with his knuckles.

"Ouch stop!" I giggled.

"I just flew back in town to see you. I was in LA doing a modeling gig."

"Aww you shouldn't have."

"I had to.... Then momma told me you lost the baby. Why didn't you tell me you were expecting?"

"Just didn't." I said.

"You know whatever you need you can call me right?" He stated.

"I know." I smiled with a closed mouth.

He hovered over me and it felt as if I was having a shorteness of breath. He pecked my lips and placed his forehead against mine.

"Keith! So good to see you." I heard my mom say. He jumped up and I jumped not knowing she had come in the room.

"Good to see you too momma." He said kissing her cheek.

I didn't want to talk to her really but because Keith is here I guess I'll tolerate her.

"Keith maybe you could talk some sense into her. She doesn't listen to me." My mom scoffed.

"Momma I do listen, I always take yalls advice. Just you start preaching about somebody I can't even see." I scoffed back.

"Excuse me! That man you can't see just saved your life."

'Bullshit.' I thought to myself.

"No, it was just a miracle that truck didn't slam into a little harder! This 'God' doesn't exist! Okay?! I don't want to talk about your little religion cause it's false and dumb!" I snapped.

"I'm washing my hands of you baby. You just said a mouthful." My mom said walking out of the room.

Keith's eyes grew wide.

"Jazmine! That is your momma!" He snapped at me.

"You done? Are you leaving too?"

"Stop with this bullshit, damn I hate when you act like this." He said softly.

"I'm sorry for the way I'm acting. I just have so many emotions flying.. Don't get me wrong, everything I say is how I'm feeling it's just coming out wrong." I apologized.

"How about I take you on a date." He took my hand.

"I can't leave the hospital silly." I chuckled.

"When have I ever obeyed the rules." He smirked.

I got up and unhooked my monitor. I sat up in bed with my black and red pajama set. Keith took my hand and helped me out of the bed.

"Look away." I said.

He turned around and I went to my dresser pulling off my gown. "Don't peek." I giggled.

I slid a shirt over my head and slid on some leggings.

"I like those red thongs and the matching bra." Keith said staring at me when I turned around.

"You weren't supposed to be looking!" I chuckled.

We walked out and into the hallway and then to the elevator. At his car, he opened my door for me and I got in.

"Now, how bout 'America's Burgers and Wraps'."

"Sounds good to me." I latched my seatbelt.

****

We sat on a patio decked out with Christmas themed lights an decorations. It was a little chilly and if I had have known the restaurant dining is outside I probably wouldn't have picked to come to this place.

"Here." Keith got up taking his jacket off. He came around the table to be and leaned down and placed the jacket on my shoulders and kisses my cheek.

"You forgot your jacket on purpose didn't you?" He joked and then went back to his seat.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"I love this song." I sighed smiling.

"Well let's dance." Keith said standing up, coming around, and holding out his hand.

"No, that's embarrassing. No one else is dancing." I giggled looking at him.

"Well lets show them how it's done." He said and I took his hand smiling.

I stood up and he held me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and my God did he smell good. He slid his hand down my back and to my hips and gripped slightly. His other hand lifted my chin and he leaned down and our lips made contact.

________________

Fireworks!

5 comments & 20 votes!

Thank you for reading!