1

October 13th, 2014

Y/n p.o.v

"Y/n come on it's going to be fun" my best friend Lisa says as she sat me on the computer chair in front of the computer. "This is dangerous Lisa what if I start talking to a serial killer" she rolls her eyes and chuckles. "Everybody is doing it at school why can't we!" I huffed "I'm not saying you can't do it I'm just saying I'm not doing it"

"Fine"

She pushes me off the chair and starts typing random stuff, I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed. "What if I meet my soul mate on here? That would be so cool!"

"That would be so stupid. Soul mates aren't real"

"Yes they are!"

"No they are not...why can't you just meet someone that's not online?, there are so many boys and girls in our school that is dying to date you" she turns to me and raises an eyebrow "all of those boys and girls are ugly,and you know that"

"Whatever have fun with that I'm going to study"

••

I turned on my stomach watching Lisa type and giggle, I had stopped studying after 2 hours. "Have you met someone yet?" I ask making her turn to me "yes I did and now I'm going to download this app to my phone because I got to go" she smiles getting up "I made you an account Y/n just in case you change your mind" she grabs her stuff "see you on Monday"

Once she was out of my room I instantly got up and went to take a shower then put on some comfortable clothing and got on my computer.  I watched some hair tutorials and some other videos before putting my attention on the notification that pop up on the top of the screen.

You just got Matched!

I furrowed my eyebrows and clicked on it which led me to the website that Lisa was talking about. There was a picture of me on the right side and a picture of some girl on the left.

Click on your future lover profile and start chatting!

I rolled my eyes "this is so stupid" I clicked on it and a white screen popped up, soon there was a message.

C.C: Hi

Y.L: hey?

Great the conversation just started and it's already awkward.

C.C: I think you're really pretty is Y/n your real name or.....

Y.L: Thank you and yes it is what's yours?

C.C: Karla but everyone calls me Camila

  I learned that she traveled a lot and how she liked to sing and that she always wanted to be a singer. I also learned that she got a younger sister and 4 best friends.

She told me everything about her but I wish I would've known who she was and what she was capable of before I even let her in my life, and before I even fell for her.......

Snapchat: lolo.cabeyo
Instagram: lociana_hansen