Chapter 2 Disappearance✔

Elliott's POV

Me and Ellie are getting ready to go watch the soccer game with Max. I could tell Ellie was still shaken up about the phone call so I would rub her back once in a while.

We were putting on our shoes and then we hear the door open.

"Hey Ashley" I hear our dad say.

We looked up at each other. Its our godmother!

"Aunty Ash!" we both said. We raced downstairs and jumped right into her arms. She hugged us so tightly.

"My babies. Elliott you have your mothers eyes and you look so much like your dad. Oh my gosh Ellie, it's like your a reincarnation of your birth mom" she said stroking our hair.

"Hey Ashley" our mom said coming out of the kitchen.

"Hi Carolinda" she said giving her a hug.

"Well I'm gonna take the twins to a soccer game at school. I'll be back. Bye" dad said.

We both said bye to mom and aunt Ash. We got into the car and drove to school.

While in the car, of course me and Ellie couldn't go 10 minutes without fighting.

"No way I am not lending you my homework!" she screamed at me.

"But I'm not gonna copy it, I just want to compare answers" I told her.

"Yeah right I can read your mind your definitely lying" she said. Dang it! This is one disadvantage about being a twin.

"Guys calm down. Here. Have fun" my dad said pulling over the schools parking lot.

"Bye daddy" we both said.

"Bye guys Ill be here to pick you up at 11" he said and drove away.

"Alright lets find our seats. And Max" I said and we entered the stadium.

Ellie's POV

The game was pretty good. But Max didn't show up. Before the game started he texted us saying he got sick. That sucked.

It was almost 11 so dad should be here any minute.

"Its cold" I said.

"Here" Elliott said hugging me. I hugged back. Hey even if we get into fights once in a while, he's still my twin brother.

"I'm gonna call dad" I said.

Before I could I felt someone snatch Elliott from me.

"Hey let me go!" he yelled.

I saw someone in a black hoodie dragging him by the arm.

"Hey stop it!" I yelled trying to get Elliott our of his grip.

Eventually he let him go. We both ran as fast as we could but he knocked Elliott out.

"Elliott!" I yelled. Then I felt a pain in my head. I fell on top if him. The last thing I heard before everything went black was

"I told you you would see more of me"

Jack's POV

I'm at the twins' school to pick them up and they aren't here.

That's odd. They would normally call me if they weren't gonna be here.

I tried to call Elliott but he wouldn't answer. I tried Ellie but she went answer either.

Now I'm really worried. They are always on their phone and it's not like them to not answer.

I tried Ellie one more time and she answered.

"Ellie I'm worried sick where are you and your brother?" I said.

"You care about your kids?" I heard a voice say.

"Who are you?" I said.

"Doesn't matter"

"Where are my kids?!" I yelled.

"Relax they're perfectly fine" he said.

"Then let me speak to them"

"I can't do that"

"Why not?" I asked.

"I can't risk you ruining my plan" he said.

"Let us go" I hear a female voice say.

"Ellie!? Elliott!?" I yelled.

"Just don't call the police or you'll never see the twins again. I'm watching you" he said and hung up.

No this can't be happening.

I drove home and I warned Ashley and Carolinda about what's going on.

"Oh my gosh. My babies!" Carolinda said.

"We need to call the police" Ashley said going towards her phone.

"No! He said not to or he will kill the twins" I told her.

"What are we gonna do?" Ash asked.

"Right now lets just call down and think" I said.

Ellie's POV

Right now I don't know where we are. All I know is that we are somewhere dark and me and Elliott have our hands tied back to back.

"Why are we here!?" I asked.

"Who are you!?" Elliott asked.

"Be quiet!" he said and slapped me. Hard.

"Hey! Don't you dare lay another hand on her!" Elliott yelled.

He just laughed.

"You wanna know who I am?" he asked us.

"Yes!" we both yelled.

He removed his mask. But we still don't know who he was.

"My name is Blake" he said.

"We still don't know who you are" I said.

"My dad was who you may know as Brian" he said.

I looked at my brother. I think we knew who he was now.

Brian was this guy that harassed my mom Ellie and in self defense my dad stabbed him and killed him. We know this from stories dad would tell us.

"Brian? The same guy my dad killed?" I asked.

"Yes and I want revenge" he said.

Elliott's POV

"Yes and I want revenge" he said.

I grabbed a hold of Ellie's hands from behind. I could sense her fear and she could sense mine.

"Look our dad is a professional hockey player if you want money he can pay you" I say.

"I don't want money. I want revenge" he said.

"What is your revenge" Ellie asked.

"You'll know. Later" he said and walked out of the room.

"Elliott?" I heard Ellie.

"Yeah El?" I asked.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

The truth is I was terrified. And she was to. I guess it's one of the perks of having a twin.

"Not really" I said.

"We are gonna be alright" she said leaning back on me. "Mom and dad probably already know something's wrong" she said.

"You're right" I said.

"Hey lets promise that no matter what happens we are going through this together" I said.

"Promise" she said.

What's gonna happen, I don't know. But we are gonna do it together.