'I'm not sure, but this elevator's picking up speed' my dad said.

"I think we should stop the elevator" I said. I looked at what floor we were on and a bright number 28 flashed back at me.

"Wait, we only have 17 floors plus the attic" Dayanna said and she pressed the emergency button again.

"Your not scared?" Alex asked.

"What's there to be afraid of? The elevator's just broken" she replied back.

"Falling to your death, being stuck here forever, suffocating-" I punched Alex in the arm to shut him up.

'Shut up! Your going to make her panic!' I growled.

"Ah... Okay?" she said, then she pressed the emergency button again. The elevator still continued going up, we were currently on the 39th floor.

'Sorry!' Alex growled back.

'hey, where did dad go?' I said and noticed my dad wasn't in the elevator.

"Where did your dad go?" she said pointing to the last spot my dad was, "How did- What the- How can anyone do that?!?!?"

'Dad! Where are you?!' I yelled in my head.

'Dude shush! Your going to make my ears bleed'

'Come one be real-'

"Why are y'all so dang quiet?!" Dayanna yelled, "We are all alone in a freaking elevator that's going up and up, and you two are quiet?! Your dad disappeared! And-" I cut her off by placing my hand over her mouth.

"Hey, just calm down and we'll see what we can do" I said.

She glared at me and hit my arm. "Don't ever cut me off like that again!" she growled inhumanly.

'She is a werewolf!' my brother said.

'Yes she is' I replied with a grin.

"Again with the silence!" she said throwing her hands up dramatically. She looked so cute when she's mad.

The elevator suddenly stopped.

"What-" Alex said, but then he disappeared. It looked like wind came and blowed him away. I shivered.

"What the fuck is going on!" Dayanna said freaking out. I instinctively hugged her to comfort her.

"I don't know" I said beginning to be afraid.

The elevator made another screeching sound and it suddenly dropped, Dayanna screamed.

Day

"Stupid elevator" I said pressing the emergency button.

"That's not going to work" Mr. Monte said and the emergency red lights flickered on. The music, sadly, stopped playing.

"Ugh" I said crossing my arms and closing my eyes. I leaned against the elevator wall.

"Are you okay?" Xavier asked worriedly.

What's up with this dude?

"Yes, I'm fine" I said opening my eyes. The elevator made a screeching noise and it continued going up. Everyone stayed silent.

"I think we should stop the elevator" Xavier said looking up at where they showed you what floor you were on. A bright number 28 shinned back at us.

"Wait, we only have 17 floors plus the attic" I said and pressed the emergency button again, trying to control my panic.

"Your not scared?" Alex asked.

Yes.

"What's there to be afraid of? The elevator's just broken" I said being brave.

"Falling to your death, being stuck here forever, suffocating-" Xavier punched him in the arm to shut him up. I mentally thanked him.

Xavier growled.

"Ah... Okay?" I said then pressed the emergency button again. The elevator kept going up. We were now in the 39th floor, which did not exist.

Everyone stayed silent and Alex and Xavier looked like they were fighting each other by glaring at each other. I looked over to the corner where their dad was, and he wasn't there! He just banished!!!

"Where did your dad go? How did- What the- How can anyone do that?!?" I said letting some of my panic to show.

They Stayed silent.

"Why are y'all so dang quiet?!" I yelled, "We are all alone in a freaking elevator that's going up and up, and you two are quiet? Your dad disappeared! And-" Xavier placed his hands over my mouth to cut me off.

"Hey just calm down and we'll see what we can do" he said.

I glared at him and punched his arm. "Don't ever cut me off like that again!" I growled.

They stayed silent, again!

"Again with the silence!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

The elevator suddenly stopped.

"What-" Alex said, but he dissolved into the air. Omg it looked like he was blown away by a invisiblewind.

"What the fuck is going on!" I said finally freaking out. Xavier hugged me. In other situations, I would of punched him and pushed him away from me, but right now I'm scared and freaked out.

"I don't know" he said, fear in his voice.

The elevator made that horrid screeching sound and the elevator suddenly dropped. I screamed.