Part 1 - Packing up

Christopher's P.O.V

I can't believe i opened up. It was the most stupidest thing i've ever done. I didn't even need to and it wasn't like i had a boyfriend or anything so why should they be mad? And yet i'm still treated like crap.

It had been several days since i opened up to my parents and all the things they used to do for me had been thrown out the window like i never existed. I hated the idea of suicide and always saw it as never an option no matter how bad my life is or was going to be. But i guess i now understand why people do it.

I grab a small red and white duffle bag from und my bed before stuffing it with a spare set of cloths, my laptop and charger, a book that i was reading titled 'This Boy's Life' by Tobias Wolff as well as some toiletries.

I had some money stashed away in a safe behind some book on my shelf. I removed some books opening the safe and grabbing the money that i had, it was about $250 dollars worth which I quickly shoved it into my wallet and put in my pocket.

I can't believe i was doing this. I was excited, sad and scared all at the same time which i found quite overwhelming but i pushed those feelings down knowing it was the best thing to do. I couldn't live like this.

I slung the bag over my shoulder before grabbing my phone, turning it off and putting it in my pocket.

I had one last look at my self in the mirror. I was part wolf and part feline with tan fur which was almost a light brown with light blue features. I also had 3 dots of next to my left eye and wore a grey long sleeve t-shirt and some black jeans. I had bags under my eyes from restless sleep last night.

I gave myself one last smile in the mirror before saying my final goodbyes to my friends and family under my breath before heading over to the window.

My window opens up onto the top of the garage. I used to come out here and stare at the stares whenever i was feeling down or not my usual cheery self.

I lift up the window silently before climbing through but got stuck with the bag on my back. I took of my bag putting it through the window first before hopping out. I slung the bag back over my shoulder and continued towards the neighbours fence.

I was always a good kid, rarely doing the wrong things and always kept by distance from bad groups of people.

To make sure i wasn't court sneaking out of the house i jumped from the garage roof over the neighbours fence landing on the hard before rolling to put minimal stress on my body. Ive jumped off the roof of the garage many times allowing me to get pretty good at landing from that distance.

I walked near the fence so i was out of sight from my parents as i crept towards the back ally. I felt like a secret agent except i don't have the authority for trespassing.

I jump over the back fence and run, no sprinted to get out of this town. I don't know what it was about running really fast but it gave me a sense of freedoms like i could just outrun all my fears. That sensation didn't last long as i ran out of breath and had to stop to catch it.

I got to the bus stop and payed from my ticket to who knows where. I honestly didn't care where i ended up as long as it wasn't in this town.

I sat down and waited for about 20 minutes staring at my reflection in my phone before the bus pulled up. I stood off the ground and boarded with the other passages. I looked down the isle at all the happy seeming face cause me to smile a little as I took a seat next to a window and place my bag down beside me reserving that spot.

I grabbed out 'This boy's life' and began to read it shortly loosing all my worries within these pages. It was about a boy who ran away with his mother to make there lives better and to become the American dream. Kind of similar to me except i went to escape. It didn't take long till i was tired. I put the book back in my bag before placing my head against the window closing my eyes and listened to the murmured conversations before drifting off to a deep sleep.