THE COUNTRIES PLAYING SLENDERMAN

Russia: привет, Mister Slenderman! Do you wanna be friends? Wait, where are you going? Is there someone behind me? No, wait, come back!

S/A/N: I wrote that russian word legit i swear i have a russian keyboard on my ipad and I went and wrote it im so proud

(It means hello, pronounsed: prii-VE-at)

China: Your so cute! Shinatty has some competition.

Germany: How on earth did I let brother talk me into playing this? Its a waste of time that could be spent- OH MEIN GOTT

Japan: Mr. Slenderman, I am sorry, but I have played Ju: On The Grudge, All of the Fatal Flames and Silent Hills and all of the Siren games. You do not scare me.

Italy: *ear splitting scream*

Romano: OH HOLY SHITPICKLES WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT, OH MY FUCK RUN RUN RUN!! RUN FASTER YOU STUPID IDIOTA, VAFFANCULO FUCKING HELL!

Austria: *dies in the game and is terrified* *sees Italy* shIT!

America: *hyperventilates out of fear* Stay *gasp* away... *wheeze* From me... YOU FUGLY SONOVABISH!! You... better not be in this house!

England: Oh, wow, look, an abandoned house in the middle of the bloody woods, this isn't the least bit suspicious. Oh no, the bloke without the face, aaaa, so scary. *grumbles* This is so bleeding boring, I would rather talk to France.

France: *sees Slendy* Oh mon dieu, you poor bastard. How do you expect to woo your lady lover, or man if thats the case, if your face has so PASSION, no FIRE, to win her or his heart! Oh if only I had my make up bag in this game...

Hungary: YOU SACK OF SHIT HOW DARE YOU MAKE MR. AUSTRIA SCREAM LIKE A TWO YEAR OLD GIRL!? *Prussia snickers in the background* SHUP UP PRUSSIA! *he stops* *She then proceeds to beat the shit out of Slenderman somehow*

Prussia: Tch, everyone is acting like a little girl over a dude with no face. Its time for the awesomeness to show you what scared little wusses you have all been. *Slendy comes* AAAHHHHH OH MEIN GOTT NEVERMIND, IM SORRY PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL.