Chapter 19- alt end

*Billie Joe's POV*

  It was around midnight when I heard a strange tapping sound come from my window. I looked around the darkened room and rubbed my eyes. Adrienne left me alone that night. She had gone away, leaving an empty space on the bed next to me.
  I pulled the sheets off of me and put my feet to the floor. Listening closely, I stared at the window from the edge of the bed. Tap! There was a pause. Tap!
I got up and walked slowly toward the source of the sound. When I reached the window, I looked down to the patio below, and there, standing in a leather jacket with a grin on his face and a palm full of pebbles, I saw Tre.
  Without hesitation, I quickly opened the window.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I called down to him warmly.
"I was in the neighborhood. Thought I'd drop by!" Tre returned, his smile failing to fade.
"That's cute, why don't you come inside?"
Tre fixed his jacket with one hand and chuckled.
"You really want me to come back after what happened?"
I was resting both my palms on the windowsill. Ignoring his last comment, I called,
"Just drop those rocks and get in here!" Tre did so and looked up again.
"Do you think I can climb up there?" He asked.
My eyebrows pulled together.
"Don't be stupid! Just use the door you fucking idiot!" I yelled, half-jokingly.
I watched Tre walk to the wall and grab the drain pipe.
"You ain't gonna stop me!" He said, flashing me a smirk.
I started laughing and he started climbing. I reached out my arms to steady him when he was nearly at the window. Once I yanked him into the window, he pushed himself up and pecked me on the lips.
"Awe, Tre." I murmured, my heart beginning to flutter in my chest. 
"See? Wasn't this worth it?" Tre asked, grabbing both my wrists for safety.
"Yeah, sure." I said.
I kissed him. A sweet tingling sensation ran up my spine. I placed my hand on the back of his neck for more of an embrace, but mostly to keep him from falling backwards. We stood there, lips together, eyes closed. We broke the kiss for some air witch made a soft sound in my ears. His breath was sweet and warm. I felt his lips travel down my chin to my neck.
"Baby, don't you want to come inside?" I spoke, feeling the warmth of every kiss.
"Oh, I want to come inside all right," he growled.
At this I chuckled and Tre's soft lips pecked my collar bones. I could feel him smiling with each kiss.
Tre nipped at my shirt and looked up at me.
"Take it off, baby."
His purr made my hair stand on end and a rush through my body. I obeyed his order and stripped off my shirt. I could feel the cold air on my skin from the open window, but at this point, I knew things would get hot.
Tre (who was still one wrong move away from death) continued down my chest. Every kiss felt wonderful but I craved more.
In the light of the moon, I could see Tre lift himself up with his strong arms and climb threw the window. I took a step back, giving room for his legs as he sat on the windowsill.
"Now, Billie," he said, breathing into my neck.
"I want you to obey my every word, can you do that for me?"
I looked into his crystal blue eyes and nodded.
"Good." He said, tugging down my pants. Once I was standing only in my boxers, he got up and took my hand. Tre led me to my bed and laid me down on the sheets.
"Do what ever you like, baby." I invited, feeling a smile on my face.
Tre fumbled with his belt buckle and smirked. I bit my lip as I watched him take his pants off.
Before another second passed, his body was pressed up against mine. His hips were placed in between my legs.
"I want you." I gasped between hot, wet kisses.
Tre reached up behind me and began to rock his hips. I could feel him through my boxers and I loved it.
Just when I thought it was the time to rid ourselves of all clothes, Tre took a step back holding a pillow.
"Tre what are you....." I was cut off when I felt the pillow smack down on my face.
"Pillow fight!!!!" Tre yelled.
Shocked, I launched my arm out and grabbed the nearest pillow in defense. I swung it and it collided with Tre. He laughed and I, in a mixture of confusion and shock, laughed too.
"You little fucker!" I chuckled and swung again, this time missing him.
"That is so unfair!"
Tre laughed.
"You know this is exactly what you wanted!"  
After some time of hitting each other with pillows, we fell back on the bed laughing and out of breath.
"Tre, you're such a dick." I joked and pushed him. He smiled.
"I know."
We caught our breath and I looked at him again. We were both lying our backs.
"Tre..." I murmured.
"Yeah?"
"We're never gonna do it again, are we."
Tre turned to me and looked into my eyes.
"Maybe again one day."
"Sick to just kissing?" I asked.
Tre gave me a warm smile.
"Yeah, but that's just fine with me."

A/N: hey hey. This one goes out to the ones who really wanted a different ending. Almost went full smut, but then I was like "heck, better keep it fluff." Any way I think this is where the story ends. Happy you got it this far, it's been a wild ride! So give me some feedback? Also I might do another story so stick around k?