Chapter 5

*Billie Joe's POV*
I sat Mike on the couch and then sat myself in the chair on the other side of the coffee table. Mike reclined back and put is feet up. I took a deep breath.
"So... You know I'm bisexual"
I began.
"Yeah?"
"Well.." I leaned forward and rested my elbows on my knees.
"Just tell me, damnit," Mike pushed.
I flinched.
"Never mind, it's nothing.." I got up and began to walk away.
"It's about Tre isn't it?" I heard Mike say and I swiveled around. It's not that obvious, is it?? I almost said, but I held my tongue. I watched Mike stand up and flatten the wrinkles from his clothes.
"You... You're... Okay with that?" I asked in disbelieve.
"You belong with Adrienne. But I am okay with it..." Mike seemed he had something els to say.
"Yeah... Adrienne.." I said to myself out loud. Mike looked up, "hm?"
"I love Adrienne, ya know? I love her more then anything in the world and with all my heart, but Tre... I..." My voice trailed off. "I would never leave Adrienne, if that's what you're thinking."
Mike put his hand in my shoulder.
"Nah, I know you wouldn't leave Adrienne for that idiot," Mike said jokingly. "But... Tell me about Tre,"
I sighed.
"He's..." I smiled, not because I was thinking of the cutest most amazing guy in the world, but because I was in the most awkward situation I have ever been in my life.
"...he's different.." 
"That's it? Different? C'mon, Billie, I know you want to fuck him senseless,"
I pulled away, and laughed.
"WHAT THE HELL MIKE??" I said, feeling my face begin to burn.
Mike bent over his knees, crying with laughter. "I... I'm... Sorry," he wheezed,  smacking his thigh, looking like a retarded seal. Mike had to feel his way to the nearest chair and sat down, still rolling with laughter. "There's something wrong with you, Michel," I said siting down in the chair next to him. Mike regained his sanity and took a deep breath. "Ah, good times." He said wiping the tears from his eyes, still smiling like a fucking idiot.
"So... Where did we leave off?" He ask more seriously.
"I just think Tre is different from other...guys... Y'know? Like when I see him, I see someone who... Is just different.......y'know?"
"Yeah..." Mike said, looking down at his feet.
"You think it's weird, don't you. Me liking Tre... The all time famous drummer of Green Day."
"Kinda... To be honest. But I think it could be a beautiful thing,"
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Thank you..."
"What for?"
"Your honesty.."
"No prob."
Mike patted me on the back and got up.
"Gotta go... Good talk, we gotta work on that song still; I already have a bass line in mind,"

Oh Love (a Trillie Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें