Chapter 6

*Tré's POV*
I drummed my fingers on the wheel of the car as I watched the red light turn green and moved on forward.
What the hell was Billie's problem today?
The whole answering the phone this was just to get me outta there. I knew Billie and Mike needed some time alone, I understand that. They've been friends sense they were 11. I smirked. Glad I dropped out, or I wouldn't be here today. I sighed and turned up the road and up my drive way. I needed to make a few phone calls before I could start thinking about the beat for our new song. As I pulled into the parking lot out side my house, the thought of Billie came to mind. Sense we first met, over 20 years ago, he's always been open about being bi. Could this have something to do with his stupidness? I chuckled and unlocked the door to my home. As I did so, something didn't feel right. Something was out of place. I stepped inside my house and looked around. I slowly closed the door behind me and listened very closely.
There's something in the kitchen
The thought sprang into my head. Not something but someone. My heart skipped a beat and I crept towards the source of the sound.
My house was only lit up by the grey sky outside and I could see a figure in the kitchen. I quietly grabbed the nearest object for protection if I needed to fight.
Whomever was in my house hadn't noticed I was there. I quickly flicked on the light and rose the vase I was holding, ready to chuck it.
"JASON??? Goddamnit! What the FUCK are you doing in my house?!" I yelled, half angry, half relived.
"Oh, hey Frank," Jason said, and laughed nervously. "I was.. uh.."
I put the vase down. "Shut up, and get off the counter,"
The guitarist got down and continued to eat my cookies I had saved.
"did you break into my house just to steal cookies??" I asked, trying to hold back laughter.
"Actually, I came to tell you something but you weren't here, so I broke in."

(A/N: I know Jason probably wouldn't do that, but I don't really know his personality XD)

"Okay? So what is it?" I asked, walking to the bar counter.
"It's about Billie,"
I popped the cap off a bottle of alcohol and looked up.
"Billie? What about him?"
Jason pulled up a stool and sat down.
"I think he might be bi or something!" 
I laughed. "Dude. He is."
Jason's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" He exclaimed, his face betrayed his disbelief.
I almost fell over I was laughing so hard, "yeah! Everyone knows! Who wouldn't know, you dumb fuck?"
"Hey I've been part of this band three years and no one told me!" Jason said as I handed him a glass of whiskey.
"Well, welcome to the fucking show" as I downed my glass and sat on the stool next to Jason.
"So, mr. White, Mike and gay boy are working on a new song, I think you should check it out,"
"Sure," Jason said and set his empty shot glass on the counter. "I'll be around more tomorrow, but until then I gotta go," 
"Yeah, get outta my house," I said and poured another glass for myself.
Jason stood up.
"See you around, Frank"
"Yeah, well it's not like we don't see each other everyday anyways,"