Chapter 12

*Tré's POV*

The touch of his lips gave me shivers up my spine. "Billie..." I said softly, before I could ask any questions, he put a finger to my mouth.
"Shh, Tre, I know this might be strange... But.."
Billie held me close and gazed into my eyes.
At this moment, I didn't want him to let me go. At this moment, I wanted to feel him kiss my lips again, At this moment, I wanted him.

I must be gay if this is what I'm thinking right now, I thought to myself.

His vibrant green eyes, glowed with hope. I couldn't hold back, I pressed my lips to his in return. I pulled back and Billie Joe chuckled with amusement. "Oh baby baby, it's fuck time.." I whispered in his ear and yanked him into my house.

Once inside, I shut the door and Billie was already taking his jacket off.
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked. He stopped, his smile said it all.
GOD WHY IS HE SO FUCKING SEXY???
I felt his lips on my neck and he began to take off my shirt.
"Shall we take this up stairs?" I smirked, looking at Billie and biting my bottom lip.

*Billie Joe's POV*

Jesus fucking Christ! He's so fucking hot when he does that! I thought as I felt my face become red.
"Yeah, just--" I stopped unbuckling my belt and looked directly into Tre's deep blue eyes, "we can't tell anyone about this..." I said. Tre nodded.

"But wait, what about Mike? Wouldn't he like to know you finally grew the damn balls to confess?"
I laughed and shrugged. "Dunno... But Tre," I moved close to him and kissed him lightly on his sweet lips.
"I can't wait to see how you move in bed~..."

(A/N: should this become a smut? Or should I keep it a fluff..? All the possibilities!!!! Tell me what you want to happen to this book in those comments, bro, smut or fluff? Let the games begin..)