Chapter 4

*Billie Joe's POV*
I shut the door and let a sigh escape my lips. I walked over to the mirror and put my hands on the sides of the sink. "What the fuck is wrong with me?!" I said out loud through gritted teeth. I ran my fingers through my hair.
Have I caught feelings for Tre? We've kissed before, but that was just for the hell of it. My mind spun with thoughts.
I can't have feelings for another MAN!!
I told myself. I turned on the the water and began to wash my burning face.
"Hey, Billie Joe, everything okay in there?" I heard Mike's voice from the other side of the door as his pounded on the wood.
"Yeah--" My voice was embarrassingly shaky. "Everything's fine,"
"You don't sound too good...what's with you, man,"
I hesitated.
Maybe Mike would understand?
After all, he was the first person I came out to.
I looked at my reflection one last time before walked over to the door and opened it.
Mike stood there, looking very concerned. I saw Tre walking over and I took a deep breath.
"You're not acting yourself," Mike said, giving me a funny look. Just as I was about to tell him that I was fine, Tre's phone began to ring.
"Hello?" He said outing the phone to his ear.
"'ight, I'll be right over," with that he hung up and slid is phone back in his pocket. "I gotta go, duty calls. Catch ya later, bitches."
When the drummer left, Mike gave me stern look. I sighed.
Might as well just tell him.