Chapter 3

*Billie Joe's POV*
What was wrong with me? It was like every time I looked at him, or he spoke I felt... Strange. I've always known I was bisexual. But I love Adrianne with all my heart but Tre. He caught me staring at him a couple times. I don't know what's gotten into me! Just as we were about done with writing the song. The sound of the door bell being held down rang into Tre and I's creativity. I got up and answered the door. And there, standing on the porch, was Mike Dirnt. "Sorry I'm late." He said as he walked in. "Sup Mike," I closed the door and watched the bass player shove his hands in his pockets and he looked around my house.
"We gonna work on this new song or not?" Mike asked.
"Yeah, Tre's in the living room working on it now," I replied. Mike was wearing skinny jeans like Tre and I and a leather vest. Classic Mike. I fallowed my childhood friend into the living room and Tre look up from the draft of the song. "'Ey, Mike," Tre greeted "did Billie tell you I came all over his face yet?"
I laughed and Mike shook his head with laughter. Classic Tre.
The three of us sat at the coffee table, discussing our new piece. By 2:00PM Mike had finished his forth cup of coffee and just stood up to get another.
When Mike left the room, Tre looked at me. "What's up with you, man? You're acting strange" I felt a sudden panic rush through me, "what? Like you never 'act strange'?" I said desperately trying to hide the panic in my voice. Tre was taken aback. "Are you hiding something?" Tre asked. I felt my heart began to pound and my face began to grow hot.
"I... I need a second," I bleared out. I quickly got up and made my way to the nearest bathroom, walking past Mike.
"What the hells his problem? Tre, what did you do?" I heard Mike say as I opened the bathroom door.