Chapter 18: Fight of The Century!

It's now one minute from a war. A war that is bigger than a world war. A war so big it could last decades, but we're going to make sure if a war does happen then it does not last decades and it ends asap.
"Ready? There's no turning back now!" I told the team.
"Joseph. Take the lead," Joaiah said. All four of us walked out. James was on his way. He was discharged from the hospital a minute ago.
"So heroes, do you really think you can take me and my army down?" The Professor asked. It was four against millions and I mean millions. There was demons on the ground and in the air. This would be a deadly war.
"Yes. I know we will take you down because we have something you'll never find. Teamwork!" I said.
"Ha! I'm going to miss not having you around. You and your teamwork will be destroyed. ATTACK!" The Professor yelled at re top of his voice.
"Let's do this!" We said. We split up. Josiah went South. James had just arrived so he went to help him out. When James git there, there were hundreds demons. James took most of them out but git knocked onto s car. Then Josiah blew them out of the sky. He spawned a tornado that killed some of the demons. Then he was knocked away by some more demons. Joseph went East. There was tons of demons and people trapped on vehicles. He shot black fireballs which was full of anger and hit loads of the demons. He rushed over to the vehicles and saved anyone inside them. Then all of a sudden, a big fireball shot at the demons. He walked around and saw no demons. Then as he went to regroup and help the other members he was jumped. Tons of demons came down and knocked Joseph to the ground. They tied his arms up but his wasn't stopping him. He opened hi mouth and let out a huge amount of flames. His put his hands on the rope around his wrists until it got warmer arena warmer. Then it was getting hotter and hotter. Then the rope set fire and fell to the ground. He was free. One of the agents at the base reached Joe over the headset in his helmet.
"Joe, transform. Hold your gem out in front of you and say 'Gem Transform'. Trust me. You'll like it," said the agent.
"Thanks," Joseph said. He did as he was told. He held his gem  in his hand said the words 'Gem Transform'. When he said the words, a huge bang happened and Joseph was a friendly Devil like demon. He managed to knock the demons out of the sky. We had an advantage with the new action with our gems. Imagine if we could all  transform like Joseph, we would be unstoppable and no one would use evil against us. I have a feeling that we can stop him before he fleas again.
Finally, Cameron and I went North West, and we had luck. The agents also told us to transform. We did. Cameron turned into a friendly Thor and I turned into a friendly King Neptune. I controlled the water like this and Cameron contours thunder and electric. I looked like a merman with scales and I beard.  That was only in my gem form. Cameron looked like Thor from the avengers movies. Josiah and James haven't had the opportunity yet. Both of us, Cameron and me, had a lot of power. I used my trident to cause a water flood. The city was destroyed anyway so we had no choice. Cameron sent electric sparks at the Professor.
"Ahhhh! Your not escaping!" The Professor yelled. Something was trying to escape him. Could it be? Was it? Is it really Josh?