"Chill out ma."

"Stop that." I protested backing up from him, he followed.

"Stop what?" He lowly asked.

I put my hand up and he stopped walking.

"What I mean is, Chris you are known for antics like this. Your known for your dogging ways. I've seen the way you've done females, I've seen how you are with your girlfriend. What do you want my number for? What are you really feeling me for? To have sex?"

"Pai-"

"To fill my head up with sweet nothings and then leave me high and dry? I'm no where near the average female you talk to, you talk to girls who are so quick to throw it at you and then get mad when you duck and dodge them. Me? I'm not that girl. I'm not what you want, I'm not what you need. Your not feeling me Chris."

"How do you figure all of that Paige? You don't even know me like that to be assuming that shit. You know what you hear from these girls we go to school with. You think you know when you don't. What? I'm wrong to catch it if they throw it? I've never met a girl so difficult like you in my life. You can't be serious right now." He ran his hand down his face and shook his head.

"I'm as serious as a heart attack. The same thing your telling me right now, is the same things you told Michelle Sanders yesterday in art class." His mouth dropped a little. "You and your friends think your slick, I know all about you guys. You use the same basic old tired routine on every female who's crazy enough to believe it. I've been watching you run game since middle school." I pointed directly in his face. I honestly didn't know where all of this boldness was coming from.

"-So if I'm the most difficult female you've ever dealt with, then I'm glad because at you know you'll never be able to run game on me and actually score."

Thinking back to that exact moment , I just don't know why now I feel like my crush is coming back.

It's scaring me a little.

Maybe it was all the times he stole kisses.

Especially the first one.

"What you in here for?" He questioned and I shrugged.

I sniffed. "I can't sit in my own house?"

"Yeah but your in here with all the lights off and your crying ma' ? Why?"

"Why do you care?" I mumbled.

I felt his body shift beside me. I would have moved but I was scared I do or touch him in the wrong way.

"Why wouldn't I?"

His response made me frown. I looked over at him, forgetting that I was still crying.

"Why would y-you? You d-don't even know me."

He stared back at me and then he looked to my lips then back to my eyes.

"I know more than you think babygirl. Don't sleep on me." He brought his thumb up and carefully wiped my cheek.

Once again, we locked eyes. My heartbeat sped up and hand began to shake. He sunk his teeth into his bottim lip and palmed my face. Out of reaction, I leaned into his hand.

The next thing I know, our lips were touching then they were moving.

"Mmm" I accidentally mumbled. I went to pull away but he grabbed my face and this time he groaned out.