Apologizing and Decisions

The next day (y/n), Yuuri, and Viktor were at the rink, still deciding on the moves for Yuuri's free skate.
(Y/n) was sitting on the barrier, a little ways away from the two males, listening to the music she had thought she wanted. She'd have to show Viktor later. The while that (y/n) had her ear buds in, she couldn't get the guilty feeling out of her stomach. She felt horrible. She was so mean to Viktor and Yuuri, and they didn't even do anything!! She was going to apologize when she got the chance.
She thought that the perfect chance would be now, since they were the only three in the rink, but quickly shut that decision down when she heard the conversation between the two males.
"What? You still haven't chosen music yet?" Viktor asked. "Why can't you trust your decisions more? Jut try to remember a certain feeling. Like when a girlfriend loved you, or--" Viktor was interrupted by an agitated Yuuri.
"Huh!?" Yuuri shouted, a few moments after noticing his mistake.
"Oh, right. You've never had a girlfriend," Viktor said.
"S-s-sorry! I-it's just that, right now I--" Yuuri was then cut off by (y/n)'s voice.
"U-um, Yuuri, if I'm of any help, I'd like to suggest something," (y/n) started off bashfully. The two males couldn't help but blush seeing the state the girl was in. They found it... Oddly adorable.
"When you go on the ice and perform, you want people to remember you, right?" She asked, looking up at Yuuri while she was standing beside Viktor. Yuuri nodded with a slight 'mmhhm'.
"We-well, if that's the case, then skate like you want the entire audience to remember your performance, even after the competition. Skate like you're the only one competing and you're the only one they came to watch," (y/n) explained, not necessarily knowing where she was going with her talking.
"I-I mean, if that makes any sense..." She trailed off.
"That's exactly what I've been trying to say. (Y/n), you're amazing," Viktor said, hugging the girl at the end. The girl then laughed nervously and patted his arm.
'She's acting more like normal. Nicer,' Yuuri noticed.

~•~

"Yuuri! Let's do something today!" Viktor suggested.
"No, it's okay," Yuuri denied.
-
"Yuuri, let's take a bath," Viktor.
"I'm going to sleep," Yuuri.
-
"Let's sleep together, Yuuri!" Viktor. Yuuri closed his bedroom door.
"I don't think he's in the best of moods right now, Viktor. I think we should leave him alone," (y/n) suggted, standing beside the Russian, Makkachin sitting on the other side of her, tail wagging.
"I'd give it until tomorrow," she smiled up at his blushing face.
-
-
-
The next morning, Viktor and (y/n) were waiting for Yuuri at the rink, but while waiting, (y/n) had Viktor listen to the free skate music she had picked out.
"It's perfect," he said, looking down at the girl. Still waiting, Yuuri was just getting up.
-
"I can't stand this guilt anymore!" Yuuri shouted, sitting up with his covers over his head. After that, the door to his room opened.
"Good morning, Yuuri. Let's go to the ocean," Viktor said, a smile on his face as he looked at Yuuri, who was slowly turning around to look at Viktor, seeing (y/n) standing beside him.
"Okay," he replied stiffly. (He reminded me of the Iwatobi swim club mascot. You know, from Free!)
-
-
-
Overhead, you could hear seagulls chirping and crying.
"Seagulls," Viktor said, looking up and petting Makkachin, who laid on (y/n)'s lap, sitting in between the two males.
"Blacktailed seagulls," Yuuri informed.
"Ever since I came here, I've been reminded of St. Petersburg, hearing the gulls' cry," Viktor said.
"Does that ever happen to you? Something reminds you of a certain time?" Viktor asked. (Y/n) nodded, not wanting to say that, everytime she watches one of Viktor's performances, it reminds her of her parents.
"Yeah. One time, back in Detroit, one of our rink mates had gotten in an accident and (y/n) and I were waiting in the hospital waiting room. One girl in there, who was trying to comfort me, kept trying to hug me but I kept pushing her away without thinking about it," Yuuri explained.
"Oh yeah, I remember. That chick really irritated me," (y/n) said, remembering what Yuuri was talking about.
"I didn't want her to think that I was feeling unsettled. It felt like she was intruding on my feelings, and I hated it. Then I realized, no one else treated me like a weakling," Yuuri hugged his legs up to his chest.
"I don't think you're weak, Yuuri. And neither does anyone else," Viktor said.
"Yeah, why would you think that? We all have our times of being down, but that doesn't make us weak," (y/n) said, slowly putting a hand over Yuuri's. Yuuri had to admit, he liked this side of (y/n) better. The soft, caring side.
"What do you want me to be to you?" Viktor asked Yuuri, looking out at the ocean, still petting Makkachin.
"A father figure?" He asked.
"No," Yuuri denied.
"A brother then? A friend?" To which Yuuri made a 'mmm' sound, which Viktor took as a no.
"You're boyfriend, then. I'll try my best," Viktor said, making Yuuri jump about 4ft in the air and making (y/n) fall backwards laughing.
"No, no, no, no, no!" Yuuri exclaimed, waving his hands in front of him. Standing up, he put his hand in a fist and looked down at Viktor.
"I want you to stay who you are right now," Yuuri said. The other two, including Makkachin, looked up at Yuuri.
"I've always looked up to you. Even you, too, (y/n). You were able to stay so strong, even after losing so much, a-and I admire that," Yuuri started.
"I ignored you two because I didn't you to see my shortcomings, but I'll make it up through my skating!" He exclaimed.
"Alright, I won't let you off easy then," Viktor said, holding out his hand, Yuuri taking it.
"B-before we leave, I'd like to say something," (y/n) started, walking in front of the two males. Bowing deeply, she said what has been bothering her.
"For the past few days, I noticed I had a sour attitude toward the both you, and I'm very, very sorry. I didn't know what was wrong, I was just a bit agitated. I hope you two can forgive me," she said, some of her (h/c) hair falling in her face and over her eyes. The two males looked at each other surprised.
"W-we forgive you," Yuuri said. After that, the female raised her head and had a big smile. Jumping at the two, she engulfed them in a hug. Laughter filled around them as they hugged and walked back to the inn.
'When I open up, they meet me where I am,' Yuuri thought.