Hot Springs on Ice!

•3rd person POV•
"Today is the Hot Springs on Ice! We're here at the Ice Castle Hasetsu venue where it'll be held!" An announcer said into a microphone, anticipation in his voice.
"Right off the bat, we have skaters Katsuki Yuuri and Yuri Plisetsky. Both of your new short programs were choreographed by Viktor Nikiforkv," he started, turning toward the two Yuri's.
"You'll both be presenting them today in competition. Tell us how you feel," Newscaster Morooka finished as he held the mic toward Yuuri. Off behind the camera, (y/n) stood, watching the interview. Viktor said he had to give something to the music people.
'Maybe just one of the Yuris' music discs,' she thought, not giving it too much attention.
"Um, it'd be great if you tried the hot springs afterwards," Yuuri said, clearly nervous.
"Hey! We're not asking you to promote tourism! Promote yourself!" Morooka shout-whispered, causing the (h/c) haired female to giggle.
"We don't need two Yuri's. I'll crush him," the blonde Yuri said in a bored tone as the camera panned over to him.
"Yes, that's it! Thanks for giving us what we wanted!" Morooka said, getting the mic closer to Yurio.
"Spasibo, spasibo! Now, let's get a word from Viktor Nikiforov himself, who switched to coaching out of the blue!" Morooka said into his mic, looking into the camera. Moving out of the way, Viktor was seen, wearing a blue robe.
"Hasetsu's great! Come and visit at least once!" Viktor exclaimed, a hand in the air. Yuuri, Yurio, and (y/n) walked up to the silverette, wondering what the hell he was doing.
"Viktor, what is this?" Yuuri asked, approaching Viktor, arms raised slightly.
"Hey, stop that! It makes today's face-off look cheap!" Yurio started.
"You'd better be ready to evaluate our battle!" He finished, the girl beside him nodding in agreement.
"Hate to say it, but he's right. If you're a coach, which is a professional job as you're assisting someone to do better at something, you should take it more seriously," the (h/c)(-ette) girl said, standing beside the blushing Yurio, who had a flashback to the night before, unable to get the whole scenario out of his head.
'I have to win this. If I don't, then I'll have to leave and not be with (y/n) anymore. I want to be with her. I guess she's my other half of agape,' Yurio thought, more determination than ever in his eyes.
"Why do you have to be so mean, (y/n)?" Viktor asked, crocodile tears escaping his bright blue eyes as he latched himself onto (y/n), the other two males trying to release her from his grip.
"You better be able to grant the wish of the winner!" Yurio exclaimed, finally releasing (y/n) from Viktor's death grip.
"Oh, if course," the silverette exclaimed, uncertain.
"You forgot, didn't you?" Yuuri deadpanned.
-
-
-
Both Yuuri and Yurio stretch while Viktor looks like he is thinking, leaning against a wall. (Y/n) is sat on a bench, once again eating cookies-n-cream pocky. Looking around quietly, she looks to the blonde male beside her, holding the pocky out. He removed his headphones and looks down at her with a confused look.
"Want one?" She asked, looking up at him. Nodding, he hesitantly takes one of out the box, nibbling on it slowly. She smiles and turns around, scooting closer to Yuuri whom also takes his ear buds out when she held the box out to him. He took one, mumbling out a thanks as he ate the snack.
"Yurio, it's almost time for you to perform," Yuko announced as she walked in, seeing the male mentioned nod before she exited. Yurio started to unzip his jacket, (y/n) trying to not stare. Once the jacket was removed, he heard (y/n) silently squeal. Looking at her in confusion, she looked away sheepishly and blushed, nervously pawing at her arm*.
"Y-You look fantastic, Yurio!" She exclaimed, a crimson hue overtaking her and Yurio's faces.
"Th-Thanks," he whispered, slightly surprising Viktor. Yurio had never been nice back before. This caused a smirk to come upon the silverette's face.
"You have to go now. Good luck, Yuri!" She exclaimed, actually using the males real name. His eyes widened as he stared at the female, both of them not noticing the burning glares the other 2 males were giving Yurio. Yuuri, jealous because of all the time Yurio had been here, (y/n) had grown fairly close to him. Viktor, jealous because (y/n) had never given that much attention before.
Yurio was just starting to step on the ice. When (y/n) was going to stand by the wall, a chest covered her view. Looking up, she saw Viktor, holding a garment bag. (Y/n)'s garment bag.
"Go put this on," Viktor ordered, pushing the bag into the girls' arms.
"Wha-! Why?" She asked, her reflexes making her grab hold of the bag.
"Because, I said," Viktor once again said, slightly pushing the girl in the direction of the bathroom.
"But I wanna watch Yurio!" She exclaimed, trying to stop moving from Viktor pushing her.
"Nope. Go change," he firmly said.
"You're not my dad**," she grumbles, although Viktor hears and smirks ever so slightly.
When she was in the bathroom, she unzipped the garment bag. Inside was her short program uniform. Viktkr wasn't going to make her...
'No!' The girl couldn't help but shout in her head. Even though she didn't want to, and the only way she can leave is if she puts this on, she does just so she can see Yurio. She admits. She had feelings for Yurio. She didn't know if they were romantic feelings or not, but she knew she had feelings for him.

The same feelings she had for Yuuri and Viktor.