Find Your Motivation

•3rd POV•(omniscient)
"Yuri, imagine entangling more of the egg!" Viktor shouted to Yuuri, who was practicing his short program.
"Think of the pork cutlet bowl!" The silverette shouted once again, getting a 'got it!' from the practicing male.
"Next, Yurio!" Viktor said, clapping his hands.
"Well, his sense of agape has gotten better. Don't ya think?" A (h/c) haired girl asked, standing beside Viktor on the ice, watching Yurio practice.
"Yes, maybe the temple helped," Viktor thought aloud. 'Temple? Ohhh, the one where Yurio got beat up,' the girl thought. Yurio then got in Viktor's face and yelled.
"Just tell me if I'm not up to par!"
-
-
Over the past few days, the two Yuri's had been practicing their routines day and night. Viktor mostly helping Yuuri and (y/n) helping Yurio. It didn't bother the blonde Russian that (y/n) was with him a lot; however, it did bother Viktor and Yuuri.
Doing multiple exercises with the two Yuri's, (y/n) felt her muscles grow. I guess it could be a good thing, depending how you look at it.
During the days (y/n) had the rink to herself, which was rare, she took full advantage of it. Practicing for 7hrs straight, taking a 20min break in between, having Viktor help on multiple occasions, she saw her short program coming along very well. And what she didn't know, was that Viktor had a little surprise up his sleeve for the (h/c)(-ette) girl.
-
-
"Well, maybe a waterfall will help!" The silver-headed Russian said, talking to the still greed-full blonde Russian.
"A waterfall!?" The latter shouted, pulling at the ends of his hair.
-
-
The two Yuri's stood under a waterfall, hands in a prayer position.
"I'm gonna kill him," said the blonde through gritted teeth.
"Why me, too?" Complained the ravenette male.
"Who cares? Damn it. Who cares about agape, anyway? Forget all of them," The younger of the two started to talk aloud, more to himself. Then, he had a flashback to him and his grandpa.
ΠΠ•Author-kun is going to be a lazy mofo and skip the flashback•ΠΠ
"Yurio. Oi, Yurio!" The blonde was snapped out of his flashback when he heard his name being called and a hand grab his wrist. Opening his green eyes, he looked at the other male.
"Are you okay? Let's call it a day, (y/n) is calling for us," Yuuri said, looking back at the younger Russian.
"Oh, okay," the blonde said, feeling a sneeze come on.
'What's going on? Why'd he look so vulnerable all of a sudden?" The ravenette asked himself, looking at the blonde. "Achoo!" Came from the blonde, turning the other way.
"Ughhh," voiced the blonde as snot came out of his nose.
-
-
"Where's Viktor?" The blonde asked, sitting with the ravenette male and (h/c)(-ette) female.
"He went to eat at Nagahama Ramen," (y/n) responed, handing Yurio another towel since his hair still hadn't dried fully.
-
"Vkusno!" Exclaimed the silverette, slurpping down noodles.
-
-
-
The 'Hot Springs on Ice' was in one day and the tension was building between the Yuri of Russia and the Yuuri of Japan. Personally, (y/n) was having a hard time to decide who to root for. Her best friend who has been with her for literally her entire life and has helped her through everything, or a hot blonde Russian. I mean, c'mon, it's a tough choice.
-
The next day, Yuuri and Yurio were at the ice castle, putting their skates on and about to start practice.
"Viktor still isn't here, huh?" Asked Yuuri, finishing tying the laces on his skates.
"They said he was drinking until dawn. Sigh. Dumbass," Yurio explained, standing up.
"Oh, Yurio," started the ravenette, standing up as well. The blonde turned around and asked what it was he needed.
"Could you please teach me how to land a quad salchow?" Asked Yuuri, holding his hands in front of his face, bowing his head slightly.
-
-
Yuuri was going around in small circles, building up momentum to go into the jump. Pushing himself off the ice using the toepick, he twriled in the air. When he went down for the landing, he lost footing and fell.
"You suck!" Yurio yelled, looking down at the male on the ice.
"Oi, pork cutlet bowl, watch me do it one more time," he ordered, about to skate off. When he was about to, the door opened, causing the two males to look over.
"Good morning. Huh? What was that you were just practicing?" Asked a slightly hungover Viktor, (y/n) walking behind him. Slightly stepping on her tiptoes, she looked over the older male's shoulder and smiled, waving at the other two males.
"I'm gonna go check my choreography," said one of the two males as both of them skated away from each other.
"Come on, (y/n). Sit with me," Viktor said, putting an arm around the smaller girls waist.
-
-
Yurio started to practice his routine, going along to nonexistent music.
'Agape. Unconditional love. To me, that means grandpa,' the blonde thought, and it showed in his skating. It was much more fluid. More emotional.
"I guess Yurio found his agape. Looks like he's ready for the next stage," said Viktor, standing behind the (h/c) haired girl, his arms around her waist and his chin resting upon her shoulder. The girl was very stiff at first, but later loosened up, standing there and letting him be.
'Next stage? Does that mean I have a next stage after I perform the Eros of the pork cutlet bowl? And, why is he standing like that with (y/n)?!' Yuuri thought, his brows furrowing in confusion and jealousy. The girl was looking down at the arms that were wrapped around waist and started playing his Viktor's fingers, then his sleeve, and back and forth.
'I still can't find it though. I still lack what could serve as the backbone for this piece. What is my true Eros? Could it be---' the Japanese males thoughts were cut off when he heard the sound of (y/n) sneezing when he was doing his sit spin.
-
-
-
Later that night, they were all making small talk, Viktor still sipping at his alcohol.
"Hey do you guys have outfits yet?" The girl named (y/n) asked, looking between Yuuri and Yurio.
"Oh, that's right. -hic- I had all of my costumes from previous competitions shipped here from Russia," the slightly drunk Russian said, hiccuping every once in a while.
-
While the two boys were looking through outfits, (y/n) sat beside Viktor, braidinh his bangs.
"You wore this one at last years Grand Prix!" Yuuri exclaimed, holding up an outfit. Viktor nodded, (y/n) slightly pouting and giving a dissatisfied sound when he messed up her braid.
"Hey, don't pick anything flashier than mine!" Yurio screamed at the still searching Yuuri. He then found a uniform that caught his eye.
"This is the one you wore at the Junior Championships!" He once again shouted.
"Yep. I had long hair at the time, so that outfit went along with both male and female," Viktor explained, now careful not to mess up the braid (y/n) was doing.
"Speaking of, (y/n), do you have an outfit for your short program?" Yuuri asked.
"Yep, it's in my room," the girl responded, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.
"Oh! I wanna see it!" Viktor shouted, clapping his hands together.
"Go put it on!" He said.
"C-Can't I just show it on the hanger?" The girl stuttered out, a small blush adorning her cheeks. Viktor nodded, saying he wanted to see it on her. Nodding, the girl got up, all eyes on her retreating form.
-
When (y/n) came back out, the boys all had a major blush. She looked beautiful.

The uniform fit her perfectly

The uniform fit her perfectly. It hugged every right spot. A slight blush on her face, she turned around, giving an entire view of the outfit.
"Like it?" She asked, uncertain if the silence was good or bad. As soon as she said that, the 3 boys nodded furiously, their blushes growing.
"You look fantastic!" Viktor exclaimed. Smiling at him, the girl nodded a bit and ran back to her room to escape the stares.
'Wow. In all the years I've known her, I've never seen her look so... So... Beautiful,' Yuuri thought, the blush still burning his face, and then he felt the heat on his body.
'She was so beautiful. The prettiest girl I've seen, by far,' Yurio thought, shaking his head slightly.
'I'll have to get her to dress like that more,' Viktor thought, a smirk threatening to tug at his lips.
-
-
After that, (y/n) never came back out of her room. Yurio went to go check on her.
Walking toward her door, he knocked slightly. Not hearing a sound, he opened the door and saw a sleeping (y/n) on her bed, glasses still on and cuddling a Makato Tachibana body pillow. Yurio slightly chuckled and walked toward the girl, going to take her glasses off. When he did, he pulled her blankets all the way up, as they were only to her waist before. Looking up, he saw the small poster of him on the girls corkboard. Feeling his eyes widen, he also felt a heavy blush fall upon his pale face and get a tight feeling in his chest. Shaking his head, he looked back down at the sleeping beauty who was still cuddling her Makato pillow. Leaning down, he later a small kiss on the girls cheek, smiling. A genuine smile.
"Goodnight, (y/n)," he whispered, closing the door behind him. And a good night she had.

The hot blonde Russian kissed her.

No footnotes. Good job, Author-kun
Now, yes, the outfit needs to stay black, the reason will be displayed later.
Well, I wrote this in one day and am very proud of myself.
Well, thank you all so much for reading~!
P.S.
You can call me Author-kun, it makes me me feel professional.
Byebye❤
-Unknown-kun (author-kun)