Welcome Home

"How much do you think everyone has changed?" I asked Yuri, standing beside him on the escalator. "Probably a lot. I mean, the airport has changed a lot. It looks nicer," he answered. Nodding, I looked ahead again and saw a lot of posters of Yuri making it to the finals. And about 3 of me...
"W-what is this?!" He shouted, the both us removing our mouth masks.
"Yuri! (Y/n)!" We heard a familiar voice shout. Yuri jumped up in the air and then hid behind me.
"M-Minako-sensei?!" Yuri shouted. Minako then twirled around and opened up a banner that had Yuri's name on it.
"Welcome back after 5 long years!" She exclaimed.
"Hey, isn't that Yuri and (y/n)?" We heard one highschool boy say to friend, to which his friend responded, "Yeah, it is. I haven't heard much about him lately." "Didn't he lose nationals?" "Yeah," after we heard their conversation, Yuri and I went to the exit gate and put in our tickets, going through.
"Let me shake your hand," we heard an old lady say, a young child with her. Yuri used his mouth mask to cover his face and said that he was in a hurry, to which Minako and I each held his hand and held it out.
"You won't lose anything by being nice. Viktor is always nice to his fans," Minako said through clenched teeth.
"Smile, Yuri," I said.
"Alright! We'll start off by greeting everyone in town!" Minako exclaimed, pulling Yuri's hand, me struggling to keep up with them.
"What about your ballet class, Minako-sensei?" Yuri asked. Minako looked back at him, still walking, "We're closed for today. I barley have any customers these days. Kids aren't really ice skating these days," I looked at Yuri after she said that. "Yuri, you should help cheer things up around here!" She exclaimed, but Yuri didn't look too interested in the idea.
"Uh, Yuri isn't feeling too well right now," I said, hoping Minako would let Yuri go. She did and Yuri looked at me and mouthed 'thank you' and I nodded at him, giving a small smile. He looked away and had a faint pink on his cheeks. Letting the thought go as it being the chilly air, we walked in silence back to Yuri's house.

Timeskip•

"I brought Yuri and (y/n) back!" Minako screamed.
"Why are we coming in through the front?" Yuri muttered. I heard the sound of house shoes clinking their way toward us and then the door slid open, revealing Yuri's mum, Hiroko.
"Ah! Yuri, (y/n)! Welcome home!"
"Good to be home, Mrs. Katsuki," I bowed.
"Hm, did you lose weight, Hiroko?" Minako asked as Hiroko said no and giggled. As she said that, Yuri tensed, me trying to surpress a giggle.
"Speaking of weight, Yuri. I've been wondering ever since I saw you at the station. What's with that gut?" Minako asked, a dangerous sound in her voice. Yuri hummed and tried to turn around and walk away, but Minako grabbed his jacket collar.
"Take your clothes off!" She yelled. Oh... I thought with a slight blush. Yuri tried to break free, but Minako took his clothing off, leaving him in his pants and a grey long-sleeved shirt, his stomach hanging out. After Minako screamed, Yuri's father showed up and laughed, saying how he looked like his mother.
"Toshio-san! This is no laughing matter! That is not the weight a figure skater should have!" She yelled. I was standing there, trying not to laugh. "And you!" Minako yelled at me. "Huh?! Me?" I said, confrizzled*.
"You were with him for the past 5 years! You could've made sure he didn't gain so much weight!" She yelled at me, holding my ear.
"Hehe, sorry," I didn't want to say too much, not wanting her to know I didn't stop him from eating so much. She let go of my ear and I saw Yuri was gone. He probably went to pray to Vicchan, the family dog.

Timeskip•

"Man, look at that jump. -Sigh-. If only you'd been in it, Yuri, (y/n). Then she could've told me the rooms of the skaters.
"No I wouldn't have," I said, lifting my head up from the table after hearing what she had said.
"Yeah, and don't bring (y/n) into this," I heard as Yuri approached.
"Hey, (y/n). Follow me," I heard Yuri say. Nodding, I stood up, some of my (h/l) (h/c) hair swishing behind me.
"Alright," I agreed, walking behind Yuri.
"The... Ice Castle?" I asked as we stopped outside the ice rink.
"Yeah, I wanna show you something," Yuri told me. Nodding, I followed him in.
"Sorry, we're closed for now," said Yuko.
"Oh, you are?" Yuri asked as Yuko looked over at us. After the realization hit her, she ran over to the desk and put her hands on, jumping up a bit.
"Oh! Call me Yu-chan!" She yelled.
"Sorry," Yuri apologizes.
"You came to skate, right? Go ahead!" Yuko said.
"Huh? I can?" Yuri asked. Yuko nodded and unlocked the door leading into the rink. After Yuri had got his skates on, he stood on the ice, handing me his glasses.
"I've been practicing this ever since the finals ended. I wanted to show you guys," Yuri explained, looking at me before going into the middle of the ice, getting in position. After he got in position, familiar music started to play. 'Viktor's routine,' I thought. Smiling a bit to myself, I was thinking of all the times Yuri helped me learn to skate, after my parents' passed.
After the routine was over, I hears Yuko squeal and then banging her hands on the wall**, making it shake.
"That was amazing!" She screamed. All of a sudden, her 3 kids popped up out of no where. They were all saying something, but I wasn't paying attention. Lost in my thoughts, I saw a blue shirt cover my vision. Looking up, I saw Yuri, a concerned look on his face.
"(Y/n), what's the matt---!" I cut off his question with a hug.
"That was fantastic, Yuri," I whispered, his shoulder moving my glasses as he wrapped his arms around me.

•The Video•

Everyone had seen the video of the Japanese Yuri skating to Viktor's performance.
The Russian Yuri was currently watching it, making rude comments toward the ravenette male. When the camera showed the Japanese Yuri and the (h/c) haired girl hugging, he clenched his teeth and threw his phone, muttering things to himself.
-
-
"(Y/n)! Did you see the video?!" Yuri screamed, bursting into my room that was close to his, jumping on my bed, shoving his phone in my face. Leaning back, I could finally see the screen clearly. The phone screen displayed a YouTube video that was titled 'Yuri Katsuki Tries to Skate to Viktor Nikiforov Skate Routine***'.
"Ouch," I said after reading the title, looking back at Yuri and seeing an almost scared look on his face. I then sat up fully and saw Yuri looking at something behind me. Pushing my glasses back up the bridge of my nose, I looked as well and realized he was looking at the poster of Yuri Plisetsky I had on a corkboard above my bed. Blushing a bit, I looked back at Yuri.
"You still have that?" He deadpanned.
"You have like 10 posters of Viktor in your room," I scoffed. Yuri jumped a bit, a blush coating his cheeks.
"Do not!" He yelled.
"Do to!" Yelled me.
"Do not!" Yuri.
"Do not!" Me.
"Do to! Dangit!" Yuri. I laughed and patted his back.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," I giggled. He just hummed and turned around. When he did, I put my hands on his shoulders and looked over them, seeing he was on his phone, rewatching the video. Watching it in silence, I saw as the routine came to an end, Yuri was skating over toward me. It then showed me looking up at him and then hugging him. Blushing at the screen, I rested my head on top of his, basically leaning on him.
"Who uploaded that?" I asked, my voice slightly muffled as my head was still on top of his.
"Yuko's kids. They used her account again and posted it," he explained. Nodding and saying a light 'oh' and moved off of Yuri, I sat back down normally.
"Well, nothing you can do now," I said as I was getting under the bed covers.
"Now, get off the bed, you're stopping me from covering up," I shoved my feet under him, making him get up. As he was about to leave the room, he turned around and turned the light off.
"Goodnight, (y/n). See you in the morning," he whispered.
"Goodnight, Yuri," I whispered back. Hearing him close the door, I turned on my back and shut my eyes, my glasses already on the bedside table. 'Goodnight mummy, daddy,' I thought, falling into slumber.

*Idek
**It is a wall, right?
***I can't remember the title of the video. I don't remember a lot of things.
Hope you guys like the story so far!
-Baka-Chan_ <3