Viktor's Arrival

"Yuuuuuuuuurrriiiiiiii," I dragged out his name. "You need to wake up and help me clean," I whined. Sighing, I was about to open his door, but not wanting to disrupt his privacy, I decided not to.
Starting with cleaning the changing rooms, I made sure that no one was in there before I walked in. Getting a washcloth and cleaning the benches and lockers, I heard the doors open and listened if they were coming over here or not.
"Sorry, sir, but we're closed for clea---" I was cut short when I turned around and was met with a bare chest. Looking up, I saw blue eyes and silver hair. Yelping and jumping back in surprise, I realized it was Viktor Nikiforov. Mind going blank, I saw that his lips were moving, but I heard no sound. Snapping out of it, I stuttered.
"U-um, I'm sorry. What was that?" He chuckled.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were clos---" I cut him off by waving my arms in front of me.
"N-no! It's o-okay! I was just finishing up! Um, now if you'll excuse me," I jumbled around my words, putting up the sprays and picking up the basket, running out of there. When I closed the door behind me, I walked ahead a bit but was knocked over by Yuuri. He was hovering over me.
"Ahh, s-sorry (y/n)," he said, standing up and helping me, a slight blush on both of our faces.
"Viktor is here!" He suddenly yelled, grabbing my wrist and running into the hot spring area. I was covering my eyes while going through, letting Yuuri guide me. When we came to a stop I assumed it was safe to open my eyes. Doing so, I saw the Russian in a hot spring, starting to stand up. Before he could stand up fully, revealing everything, Yuuri pushed me behind his back.
"Yuuri, starting today," the Russian started to say. "I'm your coach," he finished. After that, I heard Yuuri give a small sound of confusion.
-
-
-
"Yuuri! (Y/n)! Why aren't you answering your phone?!" We hear the loud voice of Minako yell.
"Minako, what's the matter?" Asked Hiroko's softer voice.
"Everything's the matter! There's a rumor that Viktor came here to be Yuuri's coach!" Minako yelled. Hiroko laughed and told her that he was already here. After that, she slid the door open, seeing Yuuri and I sitting on our knees by Viktor's sleeping form.
"Viktors already asleep," Yuuri said to her. After she saw him, she shrieked and pointed at him.
"Yuuri! Why is Viktor in one of the inn's robes?!" I cringed at the loudness of her voice.
"There was no extra clothing we could give him. This is most comfortable clean one we have," Yuuri said in a quieter voice.
"He soaked in the hot springs, ate, and then fell asleep," I informed her. I heard her mutter something under her breath bit didn't quiet catch what it was. Ignoring that, I looked back at Viktor and awed inside at how he cuddled his dog. I used to have a pet of my own. It was a cat named Carl. He wasn't very cuddly, but he was super soft. Breaking off that train of thought, Viktor slightly shifted in his sleep, pulling his dog closer. I looked over at Yuuri* and saw that he was grasping his shirt over is heart.
"What's the matter, Yuuri?" I asked, concern lying in my tone. He looked at me and smiled a little.
"Nothings the matter, (y/n)," he breathed. Viktor shifted more and then sat up fully, his dog still to his chest.
"I'm hungry," he muttered, the sound of sleepiness in his voice, making him sound 9x hotter.
"A-ah, what would you like to eat?" Yuuri asked, blushing faintly. Viktor jolted to more of an awoken state and turned around, sitting correctly at the table.
"Yuuri, as your new coach, I would like to know what your favorite food is," Viktor said, Hiroko immediately running into the kitchen. Before Yuuri had time to answer, Hiroko brought in a large bowl of pork cutlet, Yuuris favorite meal.
"Our specialty, the pork cutlet bowl! Extra large!" Hiroko exclaimed, setting the bowl in front of Viktor, along with chopsticks. Viktor pulled apart the chopsticks and picked up a piece of meat and taking a bite. When he did, his blue eyes brightened, his cheeks going pink.
"Wow! Amazing!" He shouted, eating more. Hiroko smiled and bowed, taking her leave.
"Is this what gods eat?!" Viktor once again screamed. Yuuri let out a little laugh.
"I'm glad you like it," he says, blushing a bit.
"Yuuri gains weight easily, so he's only allowed to eat the cutlet bowl when he's won something. Right?" Minako voiced, sitting on the other side of me, chin resting in hand. Yuuri squealed, getting embarrassed at the information Minako gave out.
"Oh, have you eaten this recently?" Viktor asked, looking at Yuuri, then me, then Yuuri. Yuuri nodded, scratching the back of his head.
"Y-yes. (Y/n) makes it for me sometimes," Yuuri said. Viktor ate more and looked back up, some rice around his mouth.
"Why? You haven't won anything," he said °°roasted°°, picking a piece of rice, looking at Yuuri. Yuuri went white and had a blank smile on his face, seeming to get smaller.
"No more pork cutlet bowls until you get back to your weight at the last Grand Prix finals, at least. If you don't, what's the point in coaching you? Alright, little piggy?" Viktor rambled, all while a serious glint in eyes. Yuuri's stomach bloated and his shirt came up, revealing his big stomach. Yuuri stood up and was stumbling a lot, mumbling about being offended. All of a sudden, Mari, Yuuri's older sister, appears in the doorway.
"Oi, this luggage is in the way," she pointed behind her.
"Would you mind showing me where I'll be staying?" Viktor asked, waving and smiling.
"St-staying!?" Yuuri and I asked in sync, looking at each other and then at Viktor. Viktor nodded and smiled innocently.
-
-
-
Yuuri and I had just finished moving all of Viktor's boxes into the room he'd be staying in. Yuuri had just set down the last box and collapsed to the floor, breathing heavy. I had already moved the last box and was sitting on the floor as well, a couple feet from them.
"You look anxious," Viktor started to say. "Don't worry, you can pay the coaching fee after you reach success." Viktor said, looking down at Yuuri. After Yuuri mumbled a 'thank you', Viktor bent down to Yuuris level on the floor. He put his hand on Yuuri's chin, tilting Yuuri's head up.
"Tell me more about yourself," Viktor started to say. "What kind of rink do you skate at? What's in this town? Is there a girl you like?" When he asked the last question, Yuuri looked over at me and then back at Viktor.
"Let's build some trust in our relationship," Viktor finished, leaning closer to Yuuri and running his hand down Yuuri's arm. Yuuri flushed red and zoomed backwards, leaning against the wall across the room.
"What? Why are you running away?" Viktor looked after the flustered Yuuri.
"Uh... No reason," Yuuri said, his voice high.
-
-
-
That night, Yuuri and I were in his room, both laying down beside each other on the bed, him on his back and me on my side, him doing stuff on his phone and me doodling on his cheek with my finger.** Then, our peaceful time of doing nothing was broken by a knock at his door.
"Yuuri, let's sleep together! As your coach, there's so much I need to learn about you," came Viktors voice from the other side of the door. Yuuri jumped up from his bed and blocked the door from opening.
"Help me get all the posters down!" Yuuri whisper-yelled at me. Nodding, I scrambled up from the bed, removing his posters.
"Yuuri!" Viktor once again said.
"Nooo!" Yuuri yelled back, still against the door. We heard Viktor sigh and start to walk away. Yuuri leaned off the door and walked back toward the bed, looking at the posters still in my hand. Handing them to him, I stood up and yawned.
"Goodnight, Yuuri. See you in the morning," I said, waving as I was walking out the door. When I was in the hall, I saw Viktor was still out there. Walking past him and his dog, about to enter my room, Viktor put his hand on my shoulder, turning me around. Looking up at him, I gave a sound of confusion and rose my eyebrow.
"Are you Yuuri's girlfriend?" He asked, looking down at me. I felt myself flush red and flailed my arms in front of me.
"N-no! Of course not! We're just close friends!" I shouted. Viktor nodded and smirked, leaning closer to me.
"Good," he whispered, kissing my cheek. After that, I felt my entire body go hot. He just smirked and walked away to where he'd be staying. Still standing in my doorway, I put my hand over my mouth, feeling a small smile appear on my lips. 'Wow,' was all I could think. Walking into, my room and falling onto my bed, I couldn't get the tingling feeling off my cheek. Squealing a bit, I got under the covers and pulled them up, taking my glasses off and put them on the table by my bed. Turning onto my side, I fell asleep, a small smile on my face.

*I changed the Japanese Yuuri spelling to Yuuri, and when Yurio comes in, the Russian's name will be Yuri/Yurio.
**Idk, I thought that'd be cute to put in.
Thanks for reading!
-Baka-Chan_ <3