I Did It

"Mummy! I wanna do that!" Yelled an energetic 6 year old, pointing at a man on the screen that seemed to be flying on ice. The mother of the 6 year old smiled sadly at her child.
"Really now? I guess mummy and daddy can try to help you," to this, the girl got an excited glint in her eyes, a smile that can only describe happiness adorned her face, and the child jumped from her seat and grabbed the mothers waist, hugging her with a newfound joy. The mother let out a laugh and leaned down, hugging the child.
"I'll make sure your dream comes true," she whispered.

•2 years later•

"Mummy, daddy. I thought you said you'd make my dream come true," whispered the now 8 year old, looking down at two stones, each sticking out of the ground, tulips placed in the middle of the two stones. A tear slipped out of the girls (e/c) eye, not matching the bright and sunny day's mood. The girl felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to see a ravenette male with glasses looking down at the two stones with grief on his face.
"Come on, (y/n). We need to go," the boy said, to which the little girl nodded and kissed her hand, then put her hand on the two graves.
"How about I help you with that triple axel and help you get a cleaner landing?" Asked the ravenette boy named Yuri. Nodding at him, the girl went to get her skates from her room. The ones Yuri had helped buy her. They were standard black skates, seeing as the white ones scuffed too easily. Grabbing all her things, the girl left with her friend to the Ice Castle. The very place she fulfilled her dream.

The dream to ice skate.

•9 years later, Grand Prix Final. Ladies single divison•

Finishing my routine, I stopped my spinning, breathing heavily while facing the crowd. The silence dies as the crowd erupts into cheers. Was it that good? I asked myself, but instead of lingering on that thought, seeing some of my hair come out of my braid(or any hairstyle) in the corner of my eye, I smiled and bowed, turning around and doing the same to the other side. Looking up, I kissed my hand and threw it up toward the cieling, as if to the sky. Mummy, daddy. My dream came true. Thank you. I thought, a single tear leaving my (e/c) eye as I skated back to my area, seeing my friend, Yuri Katsuki there. He smiled and I could see that his eyes were puffy. Smiling up at him, we hugged each other, him lifting me off the ground and spinning around.
"I did it, Yuri. I really did it. Thank you," I whispered to him, he nodded and hugged me tighter.
Waiting for my score to be tallied and for all the girls to be placed, me being the last skater, my overall score was announced. 82.36. I placed 6th. Not caring about that I smiled and hugged my coach and friend, happy that I at least made it this far.

I did it.

Heya! Well, this is the first chapter. How'd ya like it?
Basically how I'll be writing this is mainly episode by episode, seeing as that's easier for me to write.
Well, thank you for reading. Bye!
-Baka-Chan_ <3
Constructive critism is welcomed.
Cover made by omg_juley