Agape+Eros

That morning, I woke up extremely early to get the ice to myself so I could start practicing my short program choreography.
-
'I'm at the ice rink <3
~(y/n)'
I left a note on the kitchen counter. Leaving the house and walking outside, I saw that the sun wasn't going to be rising for a few hours. Perfect. Putting my earbuds in and playing 'Novocaine' by Fit For Rivals, I started my morning run to the ice rink. I texted Yuko last night and she said that I could use the rink any time this morning. I had a key anyway.
-
Finally arriving at the rink, I pulled out my key and unlocked the door, walking in and immediately sitting down to put my skates on. All while doing that, I was listening to the song I chose for the short program, thinking of quads and step sequences I could do. Deciding on a few moves, I stepped onto the ice, my ear buds looped over my ears for safety and the play button waiting to be pushed. Once I hit play, the familiar tune of a seductive song played in my ears*. Immediately doing a few experimental steps, I liked the moves so far and continued. Thinking a jump, I did an axel, falling, but I got up and continued on. Liking the routine so far, I continued to go with the beat and what I thought would go good.
-
Having the routine choreographed, I played the music over the speaker, not sure if I'm allowed to, and set my phone up to record it. Which was quiet difficult not being able to see the buttons**. Finally having the phone set up, I hit 'record' and went to the middle of the ice, getting in position. Hearing the music play, I started moving, feeling like I was flying. Just like the man on the TV. Like I was flying. Closing my eyes to focus back on the routine, I opened them once again and went into the step sequence, maintaining balance on the smooth ice. 'They smoothed the ice recently. Nice,' I thought to myself. Hearing the music fade, I went into my finishing steps, the routine coming to an end. Breathing heavily, I heard clapping. Screaming and falling onto my butt on the ice, I closed my eyes and reopened them, looking over to where my phone was propped up, seeing someone holding it. Standing up and skating over there, I could make out Viktor's form.
"A-are you here alone?" I asked, slightly out of breath. He looked over at me and smiled.
"Nope. Yuuri and Yurio are in there getting their skates on," he said, pointing to the door separating the entrance from the rink. Nodding, I looked back at Viktor. He was just... Looking at me. Looking away, I felt a hot breath on my cheek. Afraid to turn around, I heard a thick Russian accent start to speak.
"I only want you drawing hearts for me," he said as his lips grazed my cheek with every word. A flustered mess, I nodded, hearing him chuckle. Once he leaned away, I heard the door open and two sets of feet walk in. Placing my glasses on, them fogging a bit, I saw that it was Yuuri and Yurio.
"Good morning, Yuuri, Yurio," I greeted, smiling at them.
"Not you, too!!" The blonde Russian shouted, pointing at me. I laughed, hearing it go silent. Looking around, I saw that the boys were looking at me.
"What is it?" I asked, titling my head.
"Nothing!" They all screamed in unison.

•Viktor POV•
She's beautiful. And her laugh, it's adorable.

•Yuuri POV•
So cute. Why can't I make her laugh like that all the time?

•Yurio POV•
Wow... Beautiful.

•(Y/N) POV•
Smiling at them, I started to get off the ice.
"You're leaving?" I heard Yuuri ask.
"Nope. Just going to rewatch the routine I recorded and analyze it a bit," I said, taking my phone from Viktor. Pushing my glasses up, I put on my skate guards and sat on the bench, putting my ear buds in and watching the routine.
-
After watching it a bit, I looked up and saw Yuuri, Yurio, and Viktor standing in a triangle shape, listening to a sad sounding song. 'On love: Agape?' I questioned to myself, hearing the sad sounds of the violin and the singers voice.
"It sounds very clear and innocent. Like someone who hasn't been in love," Yuuri said, a hand in the air.
"I don't like this piece. This innocence crap makes me wanna barf," Yurio said, his tounge sticking out. I was so tempted to scream, 'Yurio, what that mouth do?' But somehow I held myself back.
"Okay," Viktor said, changing the song. The new one was far more different. On love: Eros.
"It's like a completely different song," Yuuri once again said.
"Viktor! I want to skate to this one!" Yurio said, glaring at Yuuri.
"You really think you get to choose your own music?" I asked, skating up beside Viktor and looking at the two Yuri's.
"She's right. The first piece I showed you was On Love: Agape. The theme is unconditional love. This piece is On Love: Eros. The theme is sexual love," the silver-haired Russian started to explain. "I'll have you two skating to these opposing themes. This is how I'll be assigning them," he finished, looking at the two boys.
"Yuuri, you'll be skating to Eros!" He said, pointing at the Asian male.
"Yurio, you'll be skating to Agape!" He screamed at the blonde Russian. Their faces were priceless. Laughing and holding my stomach, I turned around and grabbed onto the wall, trying to keep balance while laughing. Calming down a bit, I turned back around, wiping a tear from under my glasses.
"You have to do what people expect least of you. How else will you surprise them? That's my motto," The silverette Russian started. "You're both actually far more ordinary and mediocre than you think," he once again pointed out.
"He has a point," I muttered, earning a nod from Viktor.
"You need to be more self aware. Just like (y/n) said, I'm surprised you think you can choose your own image. From the audiences' perspective, you're just a piglet and a kitten," he said all while I was trying to hold in my laugh from seeing the boys' faces. They were priceless!
"If you aren't up to my standards by next week, then I won't choreograph either of your programs. Both of you are my fans, so I'm sure you'll pull through," the silverette finished, his finger under his lips. Still standing beside him, I heard the other Russian start to speak.
"Fine, I'll skate to Agape," he said, taking a step toward Viktor, looking up at him.
"You better make me a good routine. My senior division debut depends on it!" He finished, serious glint in his green eyes. Wow, I've never noticed how beautiful his eyes are before.
"---whether you win or not. If I were skating to the program, I'd win for sure," Viktor bragged, looking down at the blonde male. The mentioned male grunted, kicking his skate against the ice.
"If I win, we're going back to Russia. And you'll be my coach! That's what I want!" He raised his voice, pointing behind him.
"Sure," Viktor agreed with a little laugh. I looked back at Yuuri and noticed the surprised look on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking back at Viktor with a slight pout. Yuuri's pupils shrinked and he looked down, a hurt expression on his face.
"Yuuri, what about you? What do you want if you win?" Viktor asked Yuuri, a hand on his hip.
"I want to eat pork cutlet bowls with you Viktor," he started to say, earning confused sounds from the two Russians, and a small smile from me.
"I want to keep on winning, and keep on eating pork cutlet bowls! So I'll skate to Eros! I'll give it all the Eros I've got!" He shouted, a determined push in his voice. "Go Yuuri!" I shouted, throwing my fist in the air, smiling at my best friend***.

*I'll release the song later on~
**I wear glasses, and I have horrible vision. Like, it's bad. And it's actually very hard to control a phone when you can't see, so I felt like putting my own struggle there
***Did I just friedzone my own babe?
Hi! So, I know this chapter is kind of short, but I guess it's more of a filler chapter. Just something to get out there. Hope you enjoy the book so far❤
P.S.
I'm working on another YoI story and it's a Male!Reader. I'll probably release it once a cover gets made and I have about 4+ chapters in my hand. Well, that's all! Thank you for reading!
-Baka-Chan_ <3.