My True Eros+Agape?

"First, Yurio's On Love: Agape," Viktor said as he was on the ice, Yuuri, Yurio, and I behind the wall, watching him. Yuuri pushed the play button and the song began to play, Viktor's elegant moves captivating us. He moved with such elegance. He was beautiful.
Just like I remember seeing him on the TV.
Like he was flying.
As he going along, his face held so much emotion. And his bangs moved along with his movements. He was like an angel.
'This piece seems tough, but I think Yurio can pull it off,' I thought to myself, looking down at the blonde who was leaning against the wall, finger on his lips in concentration. I looked up at Yuuri and saw he was looking at Viktor with almost envy and... A longing look. I looked back at Viktor, once again being drawn into his performance.
"There. Kind of like that. Do you get it?" The silverette asked, finishing the routine and looking back at Yurio.
"Yeah, I got it," he responded, leaning on the wall. Yuuri and I both gave him surprised looks, me wondering how he could've remembered a routine that he learned literally not even 5mins ago.
All of a sudden we heard clapping.
"Sugoi... That was amazing," Yuko said dreamily.
"Oi, who's that chick?" Yurio asked, still leaning on the wall.
"Oh. She's one of the staff here. Her name is Yuko," Yuuri introduced her, holding a hand out to her. Rolling my eyes a bit*, I looked away and heard someone skate up beside me. I looked and saw Viktor, sweat slightly glistening on his forehead.
"Sorry for interrupting your practice. It was so wonderful, I couldn't help myself," she squeaked, looking back at Yurio. Yurio looked away and toward my direction. I wasn't really paying attention to the conversation, but I still heard it. I was talking with Viktor about my short program.
"Well, I have an outfit picked out, but I don't know if it'd go good with the routine," I told him, looking up at him. He winked at me and said, "You'll just have to show me later," smirking at me. Blushing and looking away, I chuckled a little and looked back at Yurio.
"Okay, Yuuri you're next. Let's go," Viktor shouted to Yuuri, going back to the middle of the ice.
"O-okay," Yuuri shouted back, hitting the play button, seductive music flowing from the speakers.
Viktor started the routine and looked back at us, giving a very sexy look. I felt a little blood dribble from my nose and heard Yuko squirt. Gosh, isn't she married? Yuuri and Yurio both backed up, Yurio bumping into me.
"Ah, s-sorry," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders to balance me. Grabbing onto his arm slightly, I looked at him.
"I-It's okay," I said in a slight whisper. He looked at me for a few moments before looking back at Viktor.
He. Was. Sexy.
Yuko squirted more and Yurio went to catch her. As he did, he sat on the floor.
"What are you... Sick or something?!" He shouted. I walked over them and went to go stand beside Yuuri. I looked up at him and he was staring at Viktor, a slight blush on his face.
'I TOTALLY ship them! Hm, what should their shipname be...? Viktuuri! It's perfect!**" I mentally fangirled, feeling my face heat up bit as well. I then heard Yuuri gasp and looked over to see that he was holding his head, lips quivering. I got a bit of a concerned feeling in my chest and was about to ask what was wrong, but he was all of a sudden in the middle of the rink.
"Yuuri. How was that?" Viktor asked, breaking Yuuri out of his shocked state.
"Uh. Uhhh. I-It was very 'Eros'!" Yuuri jumbled, standing up straight.
"Right? So, about the program composition... Which quads can you land?" Viktor asked, his finger under his lips.
'Is that like a signature pose for him or something?' I asked myself, referring that he does that stance a lot.
I was standing beside Yurio behind the wall, him, Yuko, and I watching the two other males on the ice.
"The toe loop and... I can land a salchow in practice, but never in competition. But, I think I can do it if I try! So, umm," he said, his voice quieting at the end.
'Of course you can do it of you try, Yuuri. You can do anything if you try,' I heard my brain subconsciously say.
"Okay, you can practice the basics. I'll teach Yurio first," Viktor told Yuuri, who in return got a confused sound from the Japanese male. From beside me, I heard Yurio try not to snicker. Hitting his arm, I frowned at him.
"Don't laugh, Yurio," I said, snickering at his mad face when he heard the emphasis I put on his new name.
"I won't teach you anything you don't know right now. How many times have you messed up in a competition?" The silverette male asked, waving him finger in the air. I could basically feel the smirk radiating off of Yurio's face.
"You have the skill to win. Why can't you make it happen?" The silver-haired Russian asked, looking at the flustered Yuuri.
"Well, that's probably because... I lack confidence," Yuuri's voice trailed off.
"Right. My job is to make you feel confident in yourself," the older Russian said, looking at the now embarrassed and sad Yuuri. I felt a pout come upon my face when Yuuri said that he didn't have confidence. He was amazing at skating, but he just wouldn't believe me when I told him that.
I got back to reality when I looked up and saw Viktor skating closer to Yuuri. Yuuri's eyes widened and widened even more when Viktor rubbed his fingers on Yuuri's lips, their faces coming closer. I felt a lot more blood than before coming out of my nose. Raising a hand up to cover the bottom half of my face, I only had one clear thought.
'This is my new OTP. Screw SasuNaru and Ereri. This ship will sail soon and will make history***,' I screamed in my head.
"---knows your true Eros, Yuuri. It may be an alluring side that even you are unaware of. Can you show me what it is soon?" The Russian male asks Yuuri, looking into his eyes, his thumb still on the Japanese males lips. I couldn't help but squel silently to myself.
"Oi, Viktor! Aren't you teaching me first?!" Yurio screamed from beside me. Damn. He is such a mood-ruiner.
"Right!" The other Russian yelled back before looking back at Yuuri. "So, Yuuri. Think long and hard about what Eros is to you," Viktor ordered, pointing to Yuuri. Yuuri shrinked back and his face went dark. I could basically hear him asking what Eros is to him.
-
-
The next day, I was out with Minako and the Nishihori triplets, hanging up posters around town. Some people were giving us weird looks. I don't know why though...
The posters read: 'Hot-springs on Ice! Ice Castle Hasetsu!' And had pictures of Yuuri, Yurio, and Viktor.
"I still can't believe we were able to pull something like this off in this town!" One of the three triplets said.
"Lots of people will come," said another.
"Well, either way..." Minako started. "Yuuri's back!!" I finished. When I said that, all five of us each did a different spin.
-
-
Yuuri's POV•
"Huh?" Takeshi asked from behind me, helping me stretch.
"You had to do basic training for half a day because you couldn't get Eros?" He asked. I hummed in response, turning to stretch my sides.
"You should have just made something up. I bet Viktor has given it much thought either," he continued.
"Viktor's a genius, so he can get away with stuff like that. I could see a story in the program, too.
A playboy comes to a certain town and bewitches the women left and right. He decides to pursue the most beautiful woman in town; but she isn't swayed. Then, as they play the game of love, she finds it hard to make the right choices. Then, she falls for him. But he casts her aside, as if he is tired of her. Then he goes off to the next town," I finished the story, standing on the bench.
"Wow! So hot! Take me!" Takeshi shouted, as if going along.
"That doesn't really sound like you, Yuuri," he voiced, me turning around and putting a fist up.
"Right? I bet people will say they'd prefer to see Viktor skate the program," I glumly complained.
"But I must admit, you looked pretty sexy in the video you did when you copied Viktor," Takeshi said.
"Well, I can't copy him! I'll never surpass him if I keep doing that!" I put my hands on my head. 'If only (y/n) were here. She'd know what to do,' I thought sadly.
"Wait, you think you can seriously be better than him someday?" Takeshi asked, looking up at me from his sitting position. Waving my hands in front of me frantically, I stuttered out my answer.
"Oh, um, no, not at all!" To which Takeshi laughed.
"You think someone as inexperienced as you can beat the hottest bachelor in the world? Maybe if you went ahead and confessed to (y/n), you'd build up your experience," he said, making my already low self-esteem even lower.
-
-
•Viktor POV•
"Stop, stop!" I shouted to the younger male in front of me, the blonde doubled over in exhaustion.
"Hmm, something isn't right here..." My voiced trailed off, an angrier voice taking over.
"I'm doing just as you showed me, aren't I?!" The voice screamed.
"The way you're doing it now, your greed is too obvious. There's no sense of agape, unconditional love, in your performance," I started to voice off my opinion.
"It's good to have confidence, but this piece isn't where you should show it off," I finished. 'I bet (y/n) would know how to talk to him about this,' I thought.
"Huh?! You're the one who has been skating with complete confidence this whole time!" Yurio shouted at me.
"Well, what's agape to you, then, Viktor?!" He asked.
"It's a feeling, of course. So I could never describe it in words," I started.
"Do you ever bother thinking about that when you skate? You're funny, Yurio. Well, maybe we need a temple," I said, hearing random sounds coming out of of Yurio's mouth.
"A temple?" He asked.
-
-
At the temple, monk hit Yurio's shoulders. Is this what really goes on in Japan? It's rather... Odd.
-
-
•3rd POV•(omniscient)
Yuuri and Yurio were in the hot springs and both had a towel on their heads, slight bruises blossoming on Yurio's shoulders.
'Damn it. I'm an adult male of 23. I could show mature sexiness if I want to,' Yuuri thought, pushing his hair back. He then heard the sound of the door closing and looked up to see a nude Viktor, holding his phone with a smile on his face.
"Let's all take a picture in the hot springs," came Viktor's happy voice.
"S-Sorry, but we don't let people take pictures in the springs," Yuuri explained, holding a hand up. Yurio was just looking up at Viktor, a bored look lay on his features.
"Really?!" Viktor asked, exasperated, dropping his towel when he lifted his hand in a half-shrug.
-
-
•(Y/n) POV•
We were all sitting at the table, food laid out in front of us. Viktor was happily eating away at his pork cutlet bowl while I was slowly eating (favorite food). Yuuri and Yurio were both laying with their heads on the table. Being across from Yurio, I noticed small bruises on his shoulders. Deciding to worry about it later, I looked back at Yuuri and saw drool was coming out of his mouth, his eyes had a glazed look over them. Looking back at my food and continuing to eat, a few moments later I heard a bang on the table. I jumped back a bit in fear and surprise, but calmed down when I saw it us Yuuri, a hand on the table and a hand in a fist in the air.
"I get it now! Pork cutlet bowls! That's my Eros!" He yelled out, a proud smile on his face. I laughed a little while the two Russians looked at him in surprise.
"You do you, boo," I said, putting my eating utensil down over the rim of my bowl. Yuuri's face was then taken over by a red hue. He got up and ran out the door, and a few seconds later I could hear the front door slam shut. Once again, I laughed and walked over to Yurio.
"Stand up and follow me," I ordered. He looked up at me and a small blush adorned his cheeks.
"Why?" He asked, picking his head up.
"I'm gonna treat those bruises," I said as he started to stand up. We walked to the bathroom, leaving a slightly drunk Viktor at the table, who was complaining about everyone leaving him.
"How'd you get these bruises, anyway?" I asked, putting numbing cream on the slightly blue/purple spots.
"A monk beat me up," he said, wincing at the pain. I let out a laugh. I guess they don't have temples in Russia. I looked over at Yurio and saw a blush on his face.
"There. All done," I said, raising his jacket shoulder back up, making his blush deepen.
"Th-Thanks," he whispered out. Nodding, I walked out behind him and turned the lights out.
-
-
-
Heading to my room and changing into my cat pajamas, I laid down on my bed and put my glasses on the bedside table, laying down and falling asleep, having dreams about my happiness, Yurio being in it.

*I don't like Yuko, okay?
**I DID THAT
***See what I did there? -ba dum, tsss- -silence- okay then
HI! SO THE NEW CHAPTER IS FINALLY OUT! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I JUST HAVE A LOT OF STUFF I NEED TO DO AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!
BYE~!
-unknown-kun