mmiissttiicc's Question!!!

mmiissttiicc asked:

Question for Ryan(NO ONE ELSE IN THE ROOM OR ELSE!):Ryan, what would you do if I told Red you cut?

Ryan: I-I don't know. Probably panic and and run off. O-or just lock myself in a room and never come out. *sighs*P-please don't tell anyone. I....I want to do this alone. I don't need your pity! Now go away.....I need some alone time...(He means it not in the good way...*Cries* Probably cutting himself raw...)

*In the main room*

Ghetto: Red...we're worried. Ryan isn't himself. He's been acting strange and is always wearing long sleeves, and it's f*cking summer! Could you talk to him for us? He won't let anyone in....

Red: Umm...Sure.//Thinks// He seems normal to me, though...

(It will now be in  a person's view!)

[Red's P.O.V.]

I walked down the hall and to Ryan and I's room. I jiggled the door handle and it opened. I called out. "Ryan? Are you here?" I shuffled my way to the bathroom door. I slightly, and slowly twisted the door nob.....it was unlocked.

{Ryan's P.O.V.}

I dug the blade's edge into my flesh. I felt the warm, red liquid run down my arm, leaving a bright red trail behind. Fresh tears rolled down my face, streaking them even more. My chest heaved as it became a bit harder to breathe. I scanned my arm, looking for a place to cut...one last time, until my arms healed a bit that is. I saw a spot and slashed at it. I felt the blood burst from the cut. Sh*t. I cut too deep. My body started to shake. I heard the bedroom door open. It's nothing to worry about. I locked the bathroom door. "Ryan? Are you here?" CRAP! Red's here! I quickly looked up at the bathroom door just in time to see the handle twist.

Red's tough face peeked in. He took one look at me and his face twisted with horror. He swung the door open and rushed over to me. "RYAN!...." He quickly got out bandages, a needle and some stitches. He stitched up my arm the wrapped it in bandages. Not after cleaning it off first, though. He scooped me up in his arms and set me on the bed. Red looked into my eyes but I looked away. He whispered to me, "W-why? Ryan...." Tears poured out of his eyes. "Y-you could have died. I-if I hadn't f-found you..." I twisted myself around so my back was facing him. "I don't care! I WANT to die!" 

I heard Red chock back some tears. He then started to sob. "R-Ryan, I'm s-so sorry! I NEVER should have d-done what I did! I......I nearly killed you..." Red's body was shaking so much it shook the bed. Guilt started to slowly consume me. I sat up and pulled Red into a hug. He gladly hugged back. "No...I-I'm sorry." The rest of the night we just lied there, back in each other's embrace. The next day Red cleaned up all the blood on the bathroom floor and got rid of my razor. To this day I still don't know where, or what happened to it, and I honestly don't want to...