mmiissttiicc's Dare!!!

(WARNING UNCENSORED!!! AND OTHER BAD THINGS)

mmiissttiicc dares:

I-*Clutches side from laughing* dare...Red...to...pretend.......to hate....Ryan....for three days! *Dies of laughing*

Red: You guys REALLY hate Ryan don't 'cha? Fine I'll do it.

*Two hours later*

{Ryan's P.O.V.}

"OH Heya, Red! How are you, babe?" I purr giving Red a smile. Red scoffed and laughed. "Wow you really think that, huh?" He snarled. I squeak in surprise. What does he mean? "Wh-what are you talking about Red?" I stuttered. "I'm not your boyfriend ya slut...." I could feel my heart shatter into a million pieces, then turn to dust. A slut? Is that all I mean to him? A sex toy? "Red...what are you saying?" My voice cracked as I spoke. I was trying so hard not to cry. "I don't really love you. I only use you...play with you to pleasure myself....you truly are just a slut to me...." He chuckles then pushes me to the room. "R-Red? Wh-what are you doing?" My eyes started to well up with tears. If this was a joke he would have stopped. 

Red shoved me onto the bed then snarled. Then he did something I wouldn't expect. He walked out of the door, after.....

Smacking me...... 

I felt my cheek sting as the tears flowed over the mark. That definitely would leave a VERY visible mark. But then Red paused. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention, SLUT. If you tell anyone about this I'll RAPE you, got it?" My body started to shake. I nodded my head, hoping to get away from this....

MONSTER. 

He strode out of the room. As he did I quietly ran to the door. I locked the door. And the windows. I ran to my bed and hugged the pillow. Burying my face into the pillow I quietly sobbed. I couldn't bear this....It hurt, physically and emotionally. 

*1 day later*

I clutched my sides and looked at the bathroom door. This is the only way....to relive the pain... I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. I grabbed a....razor. How long has it been sense I stopped cutting? Huh, 2 and 1/2 months. I guess what Red said was true. I really am weak. I pulled up my arms, looking at all the healed scars. I saw one that still hadn't healed completely. I dragged the blade across it, enough to break the skin and draw blood. But not enough to kill me. I continued this process over and over until my arms were a bloody mess. Literally.

I cleaned my arms off and wrapped them up in bandages. Laying on my bed in a hoodie, I got my MP3 player and put in my ear-phones. I clicked on the perfect song.

~To be continued on the next question/dare!

A/N

Sorry for the feels, but this is important. So people in real life cut, just because of something harmless, a joke. So try to be careful with your words, because:

Words can hurt like a knife.