MelodyLullaby123's Question!~

Cory: NETTO GET YOU'RE BUTTS IN HERE!!!

Nick&Ghetto: WHAT!?

Cory: You have a question from....MelodyLullaby123. They asked

MelodyLullaby123~ How did you come to be? Like, how did the other confess and when did you dear sirs become a couple?

Nick: Well I can answer the last question and Ghetto can you answer the first?

Ghetto: Sure! Long story actually...BUT Me and Nick came to be because of a storm. One of us confessed and then we became a couple.

Nick: Now my turn. We became a couple right about, eh six or seven months into the apocalypse. Actua-

Ghetto: Wait one second mister! I'm gonna tell them who confessed their feelings first! SO...

It was about one year ago and me and Nick were out searching for supplies. Nick's face was red and he looked a bit flustered about something. Suddenly it started raining so we took cover in a small house. I told Nick I would search the bottom floor and he could search upstairs. After searching Nick told be something that made me blush a little. "H-hey G-Ghet-to..." "Hmm? Oh yes Nick?" I turned around to face him. "Th-there's On-nly o-one be-ed..." My face turned a light pink. "I-it's ok!" Nick looked down and blushed even darker. "Umm are you OK? You look like you have something on your mind." He blushed even more. "B-baby you're s-so sw-sweet, y-ou're g-g-gunna p-put Hershey's o-out of b-busin-ness." I stared at him and slowly walked up to him. Then I whispered in his ear, "See these arms? They're just dying to be wrapped around you!" His face looked as if it was going to explode because of the redness. I gave his nose a quick peck and looked into his eyes. 

Ghetto: AND, that's how me and Nick became a couple!

Cory: BYE GUYS!!!

A/N

Hello my lovelies! I have a BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO.... cookiepanda229! They gave me the idea of calling you guys My lovelies! Go check them out! Well that's all for today My lovelies, see you next time! Bye~Bye~!