Chapter 15

We end up at a grand restaurant. It's slick, black architecture and expensive taste are apparent as soon as we walk through the door.
"Table for 15, please." Says Jaebum to the server at the entrance
"I'm sorry, sir, but we don't have any table of that number free at the moment." Replies the server calmly.
Jaebum's eyes begin to turn a bright yellow as he intimidates the server with his demonic power. "Then free one."
The server mumbled something and then rushes off to the other staff.
"Jaebum, that was uncalled for. We could have gone somewhere else." Namjoon remarks sternly, worriedly looking around in the direction the server went. "You're going to make a scene."
As he finishes speaking, a tall, muscular man approaches our group, accompanied by the server from before.
"None of our tables are free for you. Either wait or leave." He says clearly, staring straight at Jaebum as he does. Jaebum goes to step towards him, before Youngjae steps in front of him. "Just leave it, it's not a big deal."
Jaebum backs down and we leave the building. As we walk out I flash an apologetic look at the staff behind us.

"You know there's a great Thai place not far from here." Says one of the youngest, I think Bambam is his name, as we walk down the footpath.
"You're just saying that because you're homesick." Laughs Yugyeom. Bambam scoffs and jokingly hits Yugyeom's arm, before the two both laugh at each other. I can see Jungkook staring at the two with jealousy in his eyes.
"Don't mention anything." Yoongi whispers into my ear as he pulls me closer to him. "Some things just can't happen."
"Why not?" I ask curiously.
"Yugyeom is set to be engaged to a member of another clan. It's to ensure our clans our at peace. Even though neither Yugyeom or his future bride are happy about it."
"Does Yugyeom feel the same way Jungkook does?"
"If he does, he doesn't say it." Yoongi says with a sympathetic smile.

I pity Jungkook and Yugyeom. To want someone but know it can never happen must be hell.

We end up at the Thai restaurant Bambam was talking about. They surprisingly aren't busy so there's a table big enough for all of us. Yoongi and I sit next to each other on the end of the table while everyone else sorts themselves out.
"So, how did you two meet?" Asks Jackson with a cheeky smile once we're all settled.
"Well, I kind of used to wait outside her window to try and scare her. Then one night it was cold and rainy so I asked to come inside, and well, things went from there I guess." Yoongi shyly answers, scratching the back of his neck as he does.
"Dude that's kind of weird." Remarks Mark (haha get it) with a bewildered look.
Laughter erupts from everyone as Yoongi and I awkwardly hide our embarrassed faces.

We end up staying at the restaurant until closing time. I feel like I've gotten a lot closer to Yoongi and his clan after tonight's events.
During the walk back, Yoongi wraps his arm around my shoulders and we walk in the middle of the group. A breeze flows past and I shiver against him. "Are you cold, love?" He ask concerned. Before I get a chance to answer, he takes off his jacket and wraps it around my shoulders before wrapping his arm over me again.
I smile up at him and he smiles back at me.

We arrive back at the den later than expected thanks to Yugyeom, Bambam, and Jungkook mucking around on the way back.
We walk in and Yoongi stops me in the entrance hall just as everyone walks through to the lounge area. "Would you like to stay the night?" He asks suddenly
"I would love to." I smile at him
He affectionately rubs my arm before leading me to the lounge area. Yoongi stands behind the couch and leans against it as the others continue their conversations. I wrap my arm around him from behind and cuddle into his back.
I yawn as sudden tiredness takes over me. Yoongi turns around and cups my face in his hands. "Want to go to bed now?"
I nod and he then takes me hand in his and leads me to his room.
He lets me borrow a shirt that is far too big on me to sleep in.
"You look so tiny in that." He laughs once he sees me in it. "Shut up." I say jokingly before climbing into bed with him.
He holds me close to him and I cuddle against him.
Just as I think he's going to sleep, he moves so he's facing me. He cradles my face in his hands before bringing his lips closer to mine. "May I?" He whispers against them.
I nod and he connects our lips. The kiss deepens and he pulls me closer to him, as if he's trying to get as close as possible to me. Just as the kiss starts heating up, he pulls away.
"No," he breaths. "No."

He then rolls over and leaves me to sleep. I end up cuddling into him during the night.

(Author's Note: boi am I bad at updating)