Chapter 5

(Author's Note: Just pretend Yoongi's hair is blonde in the photo okay)

Yoongi and I have been getting closer lately. He usually falls asleep and then leaves before I wake up. He's been coming over pretty much every night for the past couple of weeks, and I've learned a lot about him. He likes photography, he can play piano, and he likes the colour white. Oh and he likes meat. Like, a lot. He even convinced me to cook with him a few more times (which went surprisingly well). Honestly, most of the time I forget about what he is. Or what he's capable of.
He's supposed to be coming over again later. We mostly just watch movies and talk when he's here, but it's nice to have someone to relax with.

"NARI OPEN UP!" I hear him call from outside. It's only 4pm though. Why's he so early?
"Coming!" I call back as I get up to open the door. I'm greeted by Yoongi tackling me into a hug as soon as I open the door.
"Hey, hey, hey let's go somewhere!" He says excitedly.
"What? Where?"
It's a surprise." He says mischievously as he takes my hand and drags me through the door.

'Hey slow down I can't keep up!" I whine as I let him lead me to wherever he has in mind.
He slows down but continues at a fast pace as we walk through the streets into an area I don't recognise. He seems excited at least, so it can't be that bad. The sun has already set and I can't really see much around us.
"Close your eyes." He says as he turns to me with a suddenly shy smile.
"Okay" I say as I close my eyes. I can feel Yoongi walk around me and put his hands on my shoulders, navigating me to wherever we're going.

"Okay, open." He says.
I open to find myself standing in front of a breath-taking lake. It's wide and clean and I can see our reflections clearly on the surface. Cherry blossoms with fairy lights worked through them litter the path ways around the lake, their reflections also clear in the water. I turn around to see Yoongi looking at me shyly, like he's worried I won't like it. His blonde hair stands out against the trees and his eyes reflect the fairy lights as if they were his eye colour. He stands in front of me, looking down as I look up to admire his features. He's beautiful.

"Do you like it?" He asks shyly, so quietly that I almost don't hear him.
"Yoongi I love it, but why'd you want to show me?"
"Because it's pretty, and you're pretty and I remember you saying how much you like cherry blossoms so I thought you'd like it." He mumbles, avoiding my gaze.
"It's beautiful. Thank you." I say as I move to get him to look at me. He's still avoiding my gaze, so, I reach up and kiss his cheek. He suddenly faces me, wide eyed and blushing bright red.
"I, um, uh, sorry." He mumbles and he reaches up to touch his cheek, clearly flustered.
"You're cute when you blush." I say confidently.
"You're cute in general." He mutters as he looks at the round. "Actually, I have somewhere else to take you. Come on." He says suddenly as he takes my hand and begins leading me again. As we walk down the path along the river, Yoongi slowly links his hand with mine. We end up walking together, holding hands in a comfortable silence.

We end up in a main street filled with different kinds of shops. Yoongi leads me into a large restaurant. It's sleek and classy and I feel underdressed.
"Don't worry." Yoongi smiles down at me. "You look great."
"Table for two?" Says the server at the door.
"Yes please." Smiles Yoongi.
We make our way to a small table in the back corner. I hadn't realised that we were still holding hands until we had to let go of each other. Just then, I realise I didn't bring my purse.
"I'm paying, relax." Yoongi says reassuringly, either reading my thoughts again or noticing how panicked I was.
"Both, actually." He says.
"You know, it probably looks like you're talking to yourself when you do that." I say teasingly at his actions.
"No one can hear us. Besides, most of the people who saw us are thinking about how pretty you are." He replies.
"You're kidding." I say in response. I mean come on no one paid attention to us.
'No, they are. Trust me."
"You say that a lot." I say with a laugh.
Yoongi just grins at me as a waiter comes to take our orders. I feel bad about Yoongi paying, but I'm hungry and there isn't really anything I can do about it.

We talk amongst ourselves as we wait for our food to arrive. Just general stuff that we usually talk about, except now it feels different. I can't help but smile whenever Yoongi talks about something he's passionate about. His eyes light up and he can go on and on about whatever it is and I just can't help reacting to his adorableness.

When our food arrives, we eat in silence seeing as we're both starving. However, that doesn't stop Yoongi from playfully kicking me under the table.
"Would you quit it?!" I whisper-yell as I playfully kick him back.
"Make me." He says as he kicks me again. We continue to kick each other until we end up being told off for being a disturbance.

After we leave, Yoongi walks me home, our hands linked once again.
"By the way, that was a date." He says, smirking down at me.
"Wow really I didn't notice thanks for the update." I reply sarcastically.
He chuckles at me and I poke my tongue out at him, which he flicks.
"Ow!" I whine at him.
"Oh, sorry, want me to kiss it better?" He says cockily.
"...Smooth."
We both look at each other for a second before bursting out laughing.

When we reach my house, Yoongi walks me right up to the door.
"I won't come in, but I really hope you had a good time, and I hope we can do it again." He says looking down at the floor, suddenly shy again.
"I loved it, and yes we should do it again." I say smiling up at him.
Yoongi looks at me, and we both can't seem to look away. He takes a step towards me and there's now no room between us.
"Nari..." He says as he lifts my chin up and brings his lips closer to mine. I close the space between our lips and close my eyes. Yoongi freezes at first, surprised by my actions. He soon calms down and wraps his arms around my waist, holding me tight as he kisses me back. I wrap my arms around his neck, standing on my toes so I can reach him better.
The kiss lasts for a few seconds before we both pull away, wide eyed and panting.
"I, um, I should go. Enjoy your night." He says quickly as he avoids looking at me before dashing off and disappearing from sight.

What have I done.