Chapter 7

Inside the building, which I've now concluded is a demon den, the entrance hallway is darkly decorated and dimly lit. A single low-hanging ceiling light acts as the only source of light. For humans anyway. As far as I'm concerned, demons can see perfectly fine in the dark.
I follow Namjoon down the hall and into a small living area, where I'm greeting with the sight of the rest of the mysterious group.
"What's she doing here?" Asks the one with bright red hair as he eyes me suspiciously. I look around and see that the rest of the group are looking at me the same, except for one, who seems more curious than anything.
"She wanted to know where Yoongi is and I'm tired of him sulking over her." Says Namjoon as he gestures towards me. "Also you should all probably introduce yourselves." He adds afterwards. Silence fills the room before the one with chocolate brown hair speaks up.
"Hi, I'm Taehyung. Call me V though." He pipes up.
"I'm Jin." Says the bleached blonde one with a wave.
"I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi." Says the black haired one cheerfully.
"I'm Jimin." Adds the red head. He's still looking at me like he doesn't trust me being here.
"I'm Jungkook." Says the one I assume is the youngest. He has dark brown hair and a stern expression.
"Now that you've met everyone, wait here." Says Namjoon, immediately leaving before I get the chance to say anything.

I stand there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. I don't know any of these men and I'd rather not be left alone with them.
"Your name's Nari isn't it?" Asks Jimin, interrupting my thoughts.
"Yes." I reply, not wanting to actually start a conversation.
"Yoongi doesn't shut up about you. Every night it's "I'm gonna go see Nari, catch ya later" and then he doesn't come back till late and refuses to tell us anything that happens." Rambles Jimin. I chuckle awkwardly at his comments. As much as I'd rather not be there, it can't hurt to be polite.

Suddenly, Yoongi burst through a door in the back of the room with Namjoon trailing behind him.
He strides up to me and pulls me close to him.
"You shouldn't be here." He whispers to me sternly before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the direction he came from. I swear if I get dragged somewhere by a demon one more time I'm going to hit them.

He pulls me into a small bedroom, which I assume is his, and slams the door shut, locking it afterwards.
"What are you doing here? Do you have any idea how dangerous this place is for you?" He says panicking.
"All I did was ask where you were. I didn't expect to be dragged into some demon den." I snap back. I'm still upset about him vanishing and I'm not going to let that go unnoticed.
Apparently Yoongi notices this, and rushes over to envelop me in a hug. I hug him back before hitting his chest. I can't actually hurt him, so my hits do nothing and he doesn't let go.
"What's wrong?' I ask, looking up at him. "Why did you run away?" I add.
He glances at me for a moment before letting go of me and sitting on his bed, leaning back and closing his eyes.
"Nari," He finally says. "You're human and I'm a demon. It's dangerous for you. You know that."
"That didn't stop you before." I say as I sit next to him.
"I know, and I was foolish. I thought if I couldn't have you one way, I'd have you another. And that was arrogant to think. I need to put you first in this situation. If things were to go any further between us, you'd get hurt. And I don't want you getting hurt. Especially by me."
'You won't hurt me." I insist.
"But I could. I could hurt you in ways you couldn't imagine and I'd rather avoid that happening."
"Just because you can do something doesn't mean you will."
"Nari, enough. What we had was fun but now it needs to end. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to put you through this." He says sternly, opening his eyes to look at me. I have nothing left to say to him. I know he's not going to change his mind on this no matter how hard I try to convince him, so I get up and leave. I march through the living area where the others are and through the entrance hall until I'm finally outside. I breathe in the fresh air as I take in what just happened. He's gone. Completely.

I begin to walk away from the building when an unfamiliar voice calls to me.
"Nari, wait!"
I turn around to see Hobi there, running after me. He's in front of me before I even have time to wonder what he wants.
"Are you okay?" He asks, a surprising tone of concern accompanying him. Without meaning to, I begin to cry. Tears stream down my cheeks and I turn away to hide them, only to have Hobi appear in front of me again and pull me close to him. He holds me close to him as I cry into his shirt. I never meant to get close to Yoongi, and now look at me.
Hobi holds me for a few moments until I compose myself and pull away from him.
"Come on, let's get you home." He smiles at me as he takes my hand. He gets me home just as fast as Namjoon got me there.

"Are you going to be okay on your own? I could stay if you like..." He says, looking down as he does. I'm not sure why he's being so kind to me, but I'm too upset to care at the moment.
"I don't mind" I reply carelessly. I wouldn't mind the company, but I'm not going to ask him to stay.
Hobi follows me inside and then looks around as I close and lock the door behind us. I leave him to do his own thing while I head upstairs to get changed. I close my door behind me and strip down to my underwear. I turn around to find something to into, only to find Hobi standing there, looking me up and down.

"What are you- 'I begin to say before I'm cut off by his lips pressing against mine. He grips my waist and pulls me closer to him, and for some reason I don't stop him. I don't want this. But for some reason I can't get myself to make him stop.
He pushes me onto the bed and positions himself on top of me before attacking my neck, surely leaving a few marks.  He strips me completely before stripping himself, a mischievous look appearing on his face as he looks down at me like I'm something to eat. Although to him I probably am.
I don't try to stop what happens next. I don't try to fight him at all. In fact, I kind of like it. But it's not what I want. He's not who I want. I want Yoongi.