Chapter 3

I wake up to find myself still on a couch with a blanket over me. I look around expecting to see Yoongi somewhere, but it looks like he's gone. A note on the coffee table catches my attention. I drag myself off the couch (falling in the process) and pick it up.
It reads; 'You looked cold last night so I put a blanket over you. I couldn't stay after the movie ended but I didn't want to wake you. You snore really loudly by the way. -Sugar'
"Aww." I accidentally say out loud. Wait, no. Stop that. He's a demon. He's probably just being polite anyway.
I put the note back down and head up to my bedroom to get ready for the day. It's 7:30am so there's no point going back to sleep. After taking an hour, I emerge in black skinny jeans, black high heels, my black work shirt, and my hair in a messy bun. I've also winged my eyeliner and adorned it with a matte red lipstick. An everyday look for me.                                                                                                                           

I make my way to work with the pale morning light shining on my surroundings. It's late spring, and the path still wet from last night's rainfall. 15 minutes' pass and I'm finally at the café I work at. It's a cute little store with a beautiful cherry blossom out the front of it. The front window has Xiǎo Gōng written on in the middle of it with a painting of lanterns underneath it. The inside has sleek, wooden benches with long tables and lights shaped to look like lanterns. The walls are pastel green with pictures of lotuses painted on them, and counter which leads to the kitchen is the same brown tone as the benches.

I walk in and greet my manager before starting my shift. It's going to be long and tiresome.
Halfway in and I've already dealt with my fair share of customers, but a certain group of them catches my eye. There's six that I've counted so far. One walks in, and then as they're leaving, another walks in. This wouldn't be strange if it weren't for the fact that they've been repeating this pattern all day.
After repeating their cycle countless times, they all finally walk in together. I look over to one of my co-workers, assuming they're noticed what the group has been doing, but she doesn't pay them any attention. Maybe I'm just overthinking things.
The group sit down and I make my way over to serve them. "Hi, how can I help you?" I say in my best customer service voice. The group look at each other suspiciously before one with pink hair speaks up. "Just coffee for us thanks, except for him, he'll have a chocolate milkshake please." He says kindly as he gestures to a younger looking boy with dark brown hair. "Alright, shouldn't be too long." I say with a smile before hurriedly leaving to place their order at the counter. Something about them just seems so...strange.

I get one of my co-workers to take their drinks over while I pretend to be busy. As I do, I take time to sneakily examine their features. The one who spoke earlier looks like he's the leader of the group, and the one who got the milkshake appears to be the youngest. The youngest is sitting next to the wall, and to his left is a boy with bright red hair and one with chocolate brown hair. The two appear close seeing as they keep messing around together. The one with pink hair is sitting on the opposite side of the table. To his right is a loud, black haired man and to his left is a tall, broad-shouldered man with a pink sweater and bleached blonde hair, kind of like Yoongi's.
They stay there for what feels like forever before finally paying for their drinks and leaving. I glance at the time only to see that it's now 5:55pm. I get off in 5 minutes and I've managed to spend nearly my whole shift fussing over a group of strangers. Wow, go me.

My shift finally ends and I make my way home though the quiet streets. Usually I walk slowly to admire my surrounding, but tonight all I want to do is go home and sleep. I turn the corner to the street of my house, only to be greeted by a familiar sight; Yoongi.
"Hey! What are you doing here?" I call out as I hurry over to him. "I felt bad for leaving last night so I wanted to come see you. Can I come in?" He asks in his inquisitive manner. How does he manage to be so cute? Wait, no. Stop that. "Uh yeah sure." I mutter as I walk up the steps to my house. "By the way, you're pretty cute too." He says as I open the door.
"...What?" I say embarrassingly. He can read my mind. I completely forgot.
"I said you're cute too. Problem?" He says with a smirk.
"Just... shh." I manage as I walk in to the house. I hurry up to my bedroom, leaving Yoongi to his own devices. When I come back down I find him sitting on the kitchen bench. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Tell me about your day." He says. "What?" "Tell me about your day." He repeats.
"Uh...sure" I say awkwardly as I proceed to tell him about today's events. I don't leave out the part about the strange group seeing as I don't think it'd be that important, but Yoongi seems worried about it. "Wait so how many did you say there where?" He asks worriedly. "Six, why?" "Just wondering. If they come in again, don't serve them. Trust me on this."
"Do you know them?" I ask curiously.
"That doesn't matter. Just trust me." He says with a sense of urgency. "Okay Mr Over-Protective." I joke at his seriousness.
He looks at me for a second before smirking and jumping off the bench. "Can I ask you something?" He says innocently. "What is it?" "Are you ticklish?"
"Why are you- "I go to reply before I'm cut off my Yoongi attacking my sides.
"NO STOP GO AWAY!" I scream as I run away from him. He chases me around the kitchen and into the lounge room, where he pins me on the couch and continues to tickle me.
"MIN YOONGI GET OFF OF ME!" I scream as I playfully hit him in the back.
"Okay okay jeez." He laughs as he stops tickling me. He turns his head to face me, and our faces are now only inches apart.
"Um..." I say flustered. I can feel my cheeks turning red so I turn my head to the side, trying to hide it.
'Uh, sorry." Yoongi breaths with a shy smile and moves down so he's sitting at the other end of the couch. I look over to him and see that he's just as flustered as I am. An awkward silence forms between us, so I decide to breaks the ice.

"Hey, let's watch another movie."
"I'd like that." He says shyly as I get up to find a movie.
The rest of the night consists of us laughing, almost crying, and me falling asleep on Yoongi's shoulder.