Chapter 14

"I should probably introduce you to everyone" Yoongi smiles down at me with his gummy smile.
He grabs my hand and leads me out of his room into the lounge area. "Wait here." He says before leaving me alone in the room.
I take the opportunity to look around the place. The couches are a dark burgundy which reminds me of wine. In the far corner of the room sits a roaring fireplace, producing the smell of ash and burnt cinder as well as warmth. A candlelight chandelier hangs from the ceiling, similar to the one in the hallway but much smaller. A basic looking lamp is positioned between the two couches. I don't see why they need a lamp when they have a chandelier.
"You try lighting that thing all the time." A voice says behind me.
I turn to see the other members of the den, aside from Hoseok, as well as seven new faces.
"Hi, I'm Mark." Says the owner of the voice as he walks over to shake my hand. He has strawberry blonde hair and a serious, yet somehow kind expression. "And this is Yugyeom, Bambam, Youngjae, Jinyoung, and Jaebum. Oh, and Jackson. However I think you ran into him before."
"You nearly forgot about me then!" Whines Jackson. "Oh shh I added you in." Huffs Mark.
"Now that she knows everyone can we go get food?" Asks Jin
"How are you always hungry? You just ate! You're such a pig!" Teases V
"No I'm not!"
"Enough you two. Besides, there's too many people for us to go out to eat." Namjoon silences them. The two immediately stop quarrelling and remained quiet
"You know it would be a good way for Nari to get to know us." Adds Yugyeom
"I agree with Yugi!" Calls out Jungkook

Yugi? What an odd nickname

Jackson strides over and whispers in my ear "Don't tell him I said this but Jungkook seems to have a thing for Yugyeom."
"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Jungkook yells, blushing and embarrassed
Yugyeom looks at him and laughs a little, looking equally embarrassed
Cute
"ANYWAY" Namjoon interrupts. "If we're going out to eat I'm not paying."
"That's fine we can pay." Decides Jaebum
"OKAY IT'S SETTLED LET'S GO" Jin calls as he runs through the hallway and out the door.
Yoongi walks over and gave my hand, before whispering in my ear "Are you sure you're okay with this?"
I nod and smile at him, and he smiles down at me.
We then proceed to leave the den and decide to stay at the back of the group

"I missed you." Yoongi whispers in my ear

"I missed you too"

(Author's Note: I don't really ship Jungkook and Yugyeom but I thought it would be a cute pairing)