Chapter 15

🌸Christina🌸

I walked around the party with Sean, a photographer I will be working with this upcoming popular demand photoshoot I'm going to do. A was supposed to be here with me, but of course he's with Diamond. But I'm fine with that, I can handle being here and manage to get home.

Sean walked off, so I had me a couple of drinks and started dancing. "Hey you're Christina Jackson right?" Some girl asked and I turned to look at her. "Yea," I said and she smiled. "Ramen," she said extending her hand. This is the first girl I've met with that name.

"Like Ramen Hugo's?" I asked trying to talk above the music. "No, like Ramen noodles," she said making me laugh as she did herself. "So how did you end up here? You know Don?" She asked and I shook my head. "No, I'm just here with a photographer I'm working with." I said and she nodded.

"Well let's drink to you being the first female I know that's a model who doesn't know Don and hasn't slept with him." She said handing me a shot glass considering we walked over to the bar. We toasted and then we had a couple of more before going onto the dancefloor and started dancing. Within twenty minutes, I saw Sean waving me over.

"I'll be back," I said and she nodded before someone else started dancing with her. I made my way over to Sean and he is smiling really hard for some reason. I just gave him a small smile before I reached him. "It's time you met the host of the party, Chris this is Don Benjamin, Don this is Christina Jackson." He said and I smiled not only because I'm meeting him, but because he's sexy as fuck.

"It's nice to meet you," I said smiling as we shook hands. "The pleasure is mine," he said with a smirk as amusement swirled in his eyes. "I see you've met Ramen," he said and I smiled with a little giggle. "Yea, she's pretty cool," I said and he nodded.

"She's a nice friend," he said and he sat down. He waved his arm over a empty seat next to him, signaling me to sit down. "So Sean wants me in your little photoshoot, I told him I have to get to know you and see if we can make a good fit, before I agree." He said and I nodded. "Okay, so what? You want to get to know me or something?" I asked and he smirked.

"Something like that," he said and I got tired of sitting and doing nothing at a party. "We'll first thing you need to know about me is, I don't like to sit around and do nothing. I like to dance, and we're at a party, so let's go dance. Get to know each other better down there," I said standing up.

"How about you go dance with Ramen and I sit right here and watch, and I'll come down when I feel the time is right." He said and I nodded. "Okay," I said standing up and going down to Ramen. I didn't even have to say anything to her before we started dancing together, I guess we just click.

"So how was it meeting Don?" She asked as we danced. "Amusing, different, and do I have to mention he's sexy as hell?" I asked making her laugh. "I know, that's what they all say." She said and I laughed. "Who are 'they all'?" I asked and she shrugged. "They're nobodies now, don't worry about it." She said and I suddenly feel like he play games.

"Well luckily I won't be one of those," I said and she laughed. "Are you sure about that? You sound a little fond of him," she said and I nodded. "I'm sure, how old is he?" I asked and she kept dancing. "He's twenty one," she said and I was damn sure surprised, but he still look good. "How old are you? Twenty?" She asked and I shook my head and laughed.

"I'm seventeen," I said and she stopped. She looked me up and down, then shook her head. "You're the only underage person here, you just had a drink." She said looking at me like I'm a child. "Yea, and?" I asked and she shook her head. "Don't do anything that can send him to jail or ruin his career." She said and I shook my head.

"I know he's too old for me, we're just getting to know each other to see if we will work good together for a photoshoot." I said and she nodded. "Oh okay, because that's a good friend of mine, and I don't want to see his future slip away from him because one little mistake." She said seriously.

"Not to be rude or anything," she said and I shook my head. "No, it's fine. I understand, I wouldn't want anything to hurt his future. Besides I would do the same for my best friend, he was supposed to come but something came up." I said before I felt a pair of hands on my hips.

"Do you mind if I cut in now?" He whispered into my ear. "No, not at all. Ramen was just leaving," I said and Ramen walked up to Don. "Be safe," she said before pecking his cheek. "Stay away from the alcohol, drugs, and drama." He said to her stopping her by putting his hand in front of her touching her waist with one arm and hand.

She looked up at him and shook her head with a smirk. "Remember who you're talking to," she said before walking off leaving a smirk on his face. I have feeling they're another version, older version of A and I. We started dancing, and I thought about it. Whatever or however he feel about Ramen is probably how A feels about me.

"So you and Ramen, is that your girlfriend?" I asked and he chuckled into my ear, making his body vibrate, making a chill go through my body. "No, she's just a good friend." He said throwing out the same line Ramen did, telling me that they're more than that. I know this because A and I do the same exact thing.

"Oh, okay." I said as we kept dancing. "So this whole photoshoot thing," he said holding onto my hips as I grind on him. "Have you ever done one before?" I asked him and he chuckled. "I've done a couple, but it's not my thing." He said and I turned to face him. I stood on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear, considering he's taller than I am.

"Just follow my lead, and you'll be fine." I said before walking away, leaving him staring. I just smirked knowing what I'm doing, and how I'm doing it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"So, how did it go? Do you want to work with her?" Sean asked Don. I walked in acting like I'm on the phone. "Okaaaayyy, I'll call you back. Okay, I'll see you later on." I said making myself blush by thinking about A seeing me with Don, and how jealous he'd be if he did.

"Chris, hey, I've been looking for you." Sean said smiling as usual. "Oh, I've been around." I said waving my hand. "How do you feel about working with Don here?" Sean asked and I shrugged. "I mean, I wouldn't have a problem with it. So we should be fine, unless he feel otherwise." I said making my bait.

Sean looked at Don, and Don looked at me, and I gave him a slow but sexy blink.  He licked his lips and smirked. "She's definitely going to be a problem alright," he said staring into my eyes. I just gave a small smile, pursing my lips a little.

"So is that a yes?" Sean asked not aware of what's going on. "Definitely," I said and Sean  clapped his hands. "It's settled then," he said as Don and I stared at each other. He finally took a hint and got up and left us be. "So," he said as I stood up. "Where you going?" He asked and I looked back at him.

"Home," I said like he's joking. "You can't just show up, and leave without entertaining the host." He said and I smiled. "What do you have in mind?" I asked and he just smirked.

 "What do you have in mind?" I asked and he just smirked

Don