Chapter 12

🌼Asia Dee🌼

As I sat at the photoshoot, already letting the makeup artist start on my makeup, TJ and I talked, that is until I saw Chris. But what I saw surprised me even more, Diamond at our photoshoot, Chris can't stand Diamond, and quite frankly, I can't either.

"Oh my goodness, it's about to go down in here." I said under my breath. "Why did you say that?" TJ asked and I looked at him. "Oh, you just don't know yet, I'm warning you, things might get complicated." I said and he chuckled. "Okay, I'm listening." He said with a smile and I shook my head.

"You know my sister, you know Aubrey, well they have a thing for each other but since they're best friends they won't admit it to each other. They had sex once I believe," I said before being cut off. "Twice," the makeup artist said.

"What?" I asked and she gave me that look. "In the dressing room at her photoshoot yesterday. The models were scared to even pass that door. Poor new girl, they sent her to the door to get Christina, and she had to talk while they were having sex, they didn't even have the decency to stop so she can talk or so she can come back out and finish the photoshoot.

She said she needed twenty minutes, and after an hour everyone was sent home and Sean, her photographer for the day, went back there to express how unprofessional she was being but they were still going at it. Girl we could hear them from the front, no one could focus and no one wanted to be there. I heard they were the last to leave, and together at that." She said as I realized how on point the makeup artist is.

"Well we have been arguing lately and I sort threw the first time they had sex in her face, so she didn't tell me about yesterday, we're sort of still throwing jabs at each other. But anyways, that girl right there is name Diamond, that's Aubrey's girlfriend." I said and the makeup artist almost had a heart attack. "Damn," is all she had to say before she started my makeup again.

"Anyways his girlfriend can't stand us, and we can't stand her. She thinks there's something going on between Aubrey and Chris, which there is now, but she thought that before anything ever happened. I just hope she stay away from me and Chris, I just wish she could stay away from Aubrey because I know my sister, it'll be torture for her, especially since they are sleeping together now." I said and they came my way.

Chris is walking fast in the front looking annoyed, while Aubrey and Diamond are walking slow and all up on each other. I feel bad for Chris, no matter how mad I am at her, I still love her, she's still my best friend, and I still care about her feelings.

"Hey can we get my makeup started please." Chris asked as her makeup artist stood up. "Wassup Asia," Aubrey said and I waved. "Hi Asia," Diamond said with a fake smile. "Hi," I said dryly knowing I'm on Chris side one hundred percent.

"Do you mind going over there, so we can focus and not get distracted or disgusted by you two." I said seeing them start to get all touchy feely. Diamond started walking, but Aubrey stayed. "What are you waiting for?" Chris asked rudely seeming already irritated and annoyed.

"I'm making sure you're good, I'm not just gonna leave you." He said and I smiled knowing how caring but how stupid he can be. Who says that they care about you, sleep with you, then go be all up under their girlfriend, my sister will not be your side chick Aubrey.

"You can go with Diamond, that's who you've been with all day anyway." Chris said sounding jealous. "Chris-" Aubrey said before she looked at him. "I'm fine A, go be spend time with Diamond, that's who you want to be with anyways." She said with a growing attitude.

"You should go with Diamond than stand here and argue with her, because you both will get irritated and be upset. Plus you can't just leave your girlfriend over there by herself, that's rude." I said and he just walked off knowing either way he'll be wrong.

He'll feel guilty while he's over there with Diamond, instead of being over here with Chris. He'll be upset if he's over here with Chris arguing, instead of being over there with Diamond. Either way, things don't end well for him. He's going to have to deal with an angry Diamond or Chris.

"I can't stand her, she's so fucking fake. I don't know why he's still with her." I said rolling my eyes. "If she's annoying to you just by this, imagine what I've been going through all morning." She said sounding exhausted.

"Chris I'm sorry, for everything. I should've told you I wanted to do my own thing, and I shouldn't have thrown everything in your face." I said looking over at her. "I was going to apologize yesterday, but I walked into something that surprised me instead. But I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have called you a lesbian, because I know you aren't one. Besides, I would love you the same if you were one.

If you want to do you own thing, then go ahead. Do what makes you happy, not anyone else." She said and I smiled. "So you and Aubrey huh," I said looking at her and she started laughing. "I thought it was a one time thing, that will never happen again." I said and she started blushing.

"It wasn't supposed to but when he wants something, no matter how much I say no and that I won't, he can always change my answer and make it yes. I don't know how, but he can, ahem, hint to why Diamond is here." She said rolling her eyes. "I was wondering why she is here," I said and she nodded.

"Ladies get dressed," my father said like he owns this photoshoot or at least running it. I was afraid this photoshoot wouldn't be or go well because of Chris and I not getting along, but us apologizing made things better and we were able to get through the whole thing and do nothing but laugh, that is until Chris saw Diamond and Aubrey kissing and feeling on each other. I swear that boy is an asshole, or he is just plain retarded.