There's An East Wind Coming

The East Wind.

A force of unimaginable power. It is said to be a terrifying force, laying waste to all in it's path. It cared not for walls of stone or clay, if you were the target then you were as good as gone.

It sought out the unworthy. Some believed it was those with free in their hearts, or envy. Those who gifted harm towards their fellow man. Very few had been spared from it's unrelenting force, even fewer kept safe on the cusps of it. Anyone deemed unworthy were plucked from the face of Earth.

You would think that people would feel it coming. The soft tingle in the air, just enough to make your hair stand on end. You would think they could feel a change in the air. That was in the nature of the Wind, coming forth only when it saw fit.

That didn't mean people were standing idle. Far from it. In the shadows, there were dark forces moving about so as to hide from the Wind. They thought themselves clever. They believed they were stronger than the coming Wind.

They were to be proven wrong. For when it concerned him, the Wind knew no mercy

The rest of London could not be so guarded. They were to remain blissfully ignorant of the rise of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor John Watson of 221b Baker Street.

Well, except for one.

Danielle Nolan. The landlady of 223 Baker Street, the flats right next door.

==NKMHLY==

AN: My friend gave me the idea (punch to the online face) to write outside the Spencerverse. So, Danielle Nolan was born! This kind of character is a first for me, I'm apologizing in advance if it doesn't go well.

Also, Merry Christmas!