"Okay," she said quietly, before grabbing her back and sliding from the car.

I let out a deep breath as I pulled from the curb. It was unsettling being around her when she was so down. It was unusual.

I pulled into my driveway and frowned up at my bedroom window. There was a soft, orange glow coming from it. As I walked passed the lounge room, I saw my dad, sprawled out, one leg hanging off the arm chair. His soft snores could be heard over the rumble of the T.V. Shaking my head slightly, I pulled a rug from the other lounge and placed it over him.

I poked my head into Xavier's room, to see that his room was eerily silent and the lights were off.

As I entered my room, a gasp left my lips. There were candles scattered around various parts of my room. There were rose petals spread across the bed, with a Victoria Secret bag, placed in the center.

I felt like I had taken a step out of the life of Faith, and into a romantic, Hollywood movie. This was surreal.

"Hello," he greeted.

I turned and he stood there, dressed in a nice dress shirt, tie and dress pants. Xavier looked so handsome. My lips parted as my eyes walked all over him.

"Hi," I choked out.

"How are you?" he asked, his voice slightly husky.

"G-good," I stammered idiotically as he approached me, tantalisingly slow.

"That's good," he murmured.

He reached around me and tugged at the bag. He passed it to me. With an excited grin, I pulled out a lacey garment. It was hot.

"Go put it on," he whispered, his lips lightly touching my ear. A shiver ran down my spine.

Wordlessly, I walked into the bathroom and shred my jeans and baggy top. I placed the lingerie on over my body and was delighted that it fit perfectly.

It was a red and black, lacey bra, with see-through material that fell a bit below my waist. It had matching black and red underwear. It contrasted with the fiery redness of my hair perfectly.

I stared at my reflection and was proud to admit that I looked hot. I had never said that about myself before and in this moment, I truly felt I did.

A little nervous, I edged out of the bathroom. Xavier was lying diagonally across the bed lazily. His skin in shadow of the flickering lights, made him look even more handsome, if possible. I felt my heart start to beat faster.

"God, I am so lucky," he groaned, moving to the edge of the bed. His eyes hungrily moved over every inch of my body.

"Thank you for my present," I whispered, coming towards him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, his strong hands rubbing circular patterns down my back. I felt myself melt into his strong, possessive touch.

His slightly rough hands, began to rub at the bare skin on my thigh and I felt my heart plummet into my stomach. I never felt nervous when I was with Xavier. But the way he was looking at me and touching me, tonight, I was.

With my hands beginning to tremble, I tugged at his tie, before tossing it to the side. I began to unbutton his shirt as his hands continued to rub my skin. I pushed the material off his shoulders and ran my own hands over his muscles. They felt strong underneath my fingertips.

"I love you," he murmured to me, pressing his lips to my stomach.

"I love you, too."

He effortlessly tugged me onto the bed, his mouth taking over mine.