Anything but this

"Really? Why did you pick this? I look like I am showing more than I have!"

I promised I would do anything to get my phone back and Luke took it way too far. And the next morning he appeared in my room and claimed to pick out my clothes for our "date" today. The "date" was one of the Anythings and he has two more left. He picked out some short shorts, a flannel, and a freaking crop top. I don't even know why I have a crop top!

"I look ridiculous!"

"No... you look hot!"

"Whatever. As long as I get my phone back."

"Right...."

"Luke, my mom won't let me out of the house like this " Referring to me "and I have no way out."
"But you can sneak out the window." Every time I speak I catch Luke looking at anything on me but my face. This is just weird. "Hey, my face is up here and no I can not sneak out."
He grabs my waist and leans closer. "I can make you. Just try to pry my hands off you and you won't have to go like that." I smirk at this and try to get his hands off but his grasp is strong. This is useless. I can't get him off. "Okay fine!" He smiles and opens the window and I grab my keys, phone, and wallet and jump down like spider man! No, I really just fell and Luke caught me bridal style before I reached the ground and awkwardly dropped me on the ground. "What was that for!? I don't weigh that much!" He says nothing and grabs my wrists and drags me behind his house. "What th-" he shushes me by putting his hand over my mouth.

"There's the gang your mother was talking about. They are really armed with 20 different types of guns." I look at them and back at him with a confused face. "This is really clechè."
"How?" Our whispers collide with the cold air. "In almost every love story there is a gang that tears them apart."
"So... are you saying were a couple?"
"No...why did you make me wear this? I'm getting cold!" He gives me a scary smile and puts me in his lap and hugs me. This is actually quite nice.
"When your cold, just ask."
"Yea, keep dreaming." His silky pink lips touch mine gracefully as I am still on his lap. After we hear a gunshot he stops kissing and rests his forehead against mine breathing heavily. We both look up after a few seconds and see a guy covered in blood in the moonlight and a guy with a gun that looks very familiar. The guy with a gun is wearing jeans and a hood only revealing half of his features.

I notice that the guy on the ground is Carson and uncontrollably run toward them without thinking. "What are you- Ugh!" Luke tries to pull me back but the familiar face catches my eye. "Who are you and what are you doing to Carson!?" He takes off his hood and reveals his face.

"Do you remember me? You probably don't but I remember you. I remember all of your secrets you would tell me, and all the things we did together."
"Jeffrey...?" I give a confused look as Jeffrey walks closer and closer until there is only a few feet between us. "Where have you been all this time? I thought you were dead!" A few tears escape my eyes as I look into his scared expression. "I ran away and thought I would never be as strong without you. But every time I thought of you...I had strength. I had you. I still love you...Who is this?" He was looking at Luke as he ends the sentence.

"Luke Ryder, my New next door neighbor. That love is gone. I'm sorry." He looks at Luke like he knows him and Luke does the same. "Luke, I told you to stay away. You didn't listen. Now I'll have to kill you."
"I never had to listen to you."
"WHAT THE LIVING SKITTLES IS GOING ON!?"
"Luke and I have known each other since he moved here. He is the other gang that is against us."
"Um...okay....we should get going...Luke and I have a date to go to." We hear a few gunshots behind us as we start running but we don't turn around we went to my car and start it. I feel few piercing jabs into my back and breathe heavily.