When he came

Ugh... I wish I could just sleep in and NOT worry about work or if I humiliate myself. I Really hate school. So I take all my courage just to get up to take a shower and as I slip to get out I tear the shower curtain and I mumble ,"Good luck for me!" Me and my sarcasticness. When I walk out of the shower I see out my window... looks like someone is moving in next door...

When I see this I yell to my mom, "Hey Mom! Somebody is moving in next door!" And I hear rapid footsteps going upstairs into my room. Mom looks like she just woke up with her nappy hair and her batman pajamas with her eyes wide open. But yet I'm just it a towel so my mom only has a few seconds to look outside my window and goes downstairs to spy on the family moving in next door. I shut the curtains because the boy my age is in the room across from mine.

"Well mom I gotta get changed." And she kisses me on the forehead and leaves with the door shut. So I dry myself and put on my Star Wars T-Shirt, Jeans, Converse and my Red Flannel around my waist. And I see a guy starring at me through my curtains and I walk over to it,"Do you have anything better to do than be a crazy pervert stalker!?"

"Your curtains are see through and wel--" I cut him of from my anger, "Well it doesn't mean you have to look through my curtains!" I snapped I didn't like those guys that think that they can do anything they want! Like this one. "Well I was going to ask what your name was but it looks like your kinda busy yelling at me. After all I am going to your school." Oh... I didn't really... "Well I'm sorry I just don't like people judging me. My name is Jaidyn."
"Luke."
"And I think you have a nice body." Oh dear lord... did he just say that?
I look at him blushing but it only lasts a couple of seconds..."Um well I better be getting to school. See ya there?" And he smiles at me followed by a wink. I put my back pack in and grab my Saxophone (did I mention I was in the marching band?) and walk out the door with my keys and phone. When I walk over to my Jeep,yea I'm just that awesome, Jealous? I turn the key the first song to come on is "Me Too" and I just happen to sing along loudly and Luke can probably hear me but I don't care.

Its a very short drive like a three minute drive and I see Jyn and she greets me as I get out of the vehicle. I probably should ask her why she's wearing a REALLY short skirt but I don't because its just going to end up bad. "So did you see my skirt I got? I got it cuz I herd that Mark Parker likes girls with short skirts and wears ponytails and I think that he is cute." And she asked..."Of course I did but I didn't want to ask because you were just going to tell me anyway and I didn't want to waste my breath." As I walk inside I see that I am ONE minute late which is no big deal.

~*~*~

Math is SO boring I almost fell asleep. And people kept on asking me for help and I didn't  really understand that good but It kinda processed through my brain a little. When I walk out I see Luke standing I front of my locker. How did he know where my locker is he hasn't even got to know me that well except for the loving Star Wars?
"I see you just came out of math."
"I feel your lack of being obvious disturbing Mr. Bad Boy." And we both laugh and the laughter dies down when Jyn comes. "Watcha guys doing?"
"We were just talking." Luke sounds so soothing it just melts me but I don't want to fall for Mr.Bad Boy Player of the women.
"I need to get to my locker."
"Will you be at your window after school? Because I need to talk to you Miss Good Girl"
I don't like being called that but it doesn't sound that bad. "Yea well see you. Bye."
"Okay princess Leia." He walks away with his cool hair swept to one side and the other shaved a little.
Oh my God he looks so damn cute! I just want to scream but I don't think he likes me.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OR GIVE ME SOME IDEAS! HAILEY OUT!