Jordan...Is...Back?

"AHHH!"

"Shh stop screaming its just me!"

"AHHH!" He puts his hand over my mouth and opens the curtains with the blinding sun rising making me eyes wince. I look over at look and take his hand off and put my covers over my head. "Get up its 10:42 in the morning!" All I do is groan and shake my head through the covers as if he can see me. "NO! I DON'T WANT TO GET UP! I WANT TO STAY IN MY COZY BED ALL DAY!"
"Your mom is making waffels!"
"How did you know?" I give him a confused look and he gives me a smirk winking at me. "I knocked at your door and your mother and I talked about each other and she let me wake you up."

"I am going to kill her for letting you in my room." I get up and pull my shirt down to where he can't see anything and grab clothes and walk into the bathroom giving Luke a glare.

When I put on my clothes I walk out into the sunlight and my phone starts ringing. "I'll get it!" I pick up the phone and hear a dark voice from the other side of the phone. And I hear a familiar voice. "Hello?"
"Hey Jaidyn!"
"Jordan! OMG I haven't talked to you in a while!"
" I know but save it for later I am coming home early. I am coming back today! Bye!" Before I can say anything he hangs up the phone leaving me dumbfounded.

"Okay! Let's get some waffles!"

_______

So after breakfast I pretty much am stuffed. Since I am out of gas, Luke will be taking me to school...on...a...motorcycle. I have never been on a motorcycle and sometimes its a good thing. A LOT of deaths have been made by those death machine!

"I'll be taking Jaidyn to school Mrs. Wilson." I give Luke a confused look and turn him around to face him. "Wait... how did you know our last name?"
"I looked through your diary in your underwear drawer."

Awkward Silence.

"Well we better be going I don't want to miss my classes." Luke gives me a smirk which makes me feel uncomfortable. "You don't have to be worried Mrs. Wilson I will take care of her."
"Okay but you better carful, the gangs around the neighborhood are back."

"Okay...?"

"Okay Mrs. Wilson."

He walks me to his death machine and hands me the extra helmet. Almost every bad boy should have a motorcycle or some type of death contraption! Really, I feel like I am going to die any minute. Even if I am not even touched it yet. I really don't trust him and trust him at the same time.

He hands me the extra helmet and I put it over my flowing Burnett hair and swing my leg on the other side of the motorcycle. "You gonna want to hold on." I nod slightly and wrap my arms around his waist and I can feel his muscles through his shirt tense.

When the kick stand is no longer on the ground he starts it and I slightly tighten my grip. He lifts his feet off the ground and were off. I feel the cool Fresh air hit my face. It doesn't take long to get to school and I am disappointed that the ride ended. He stops the motorcycle and puts down the kick stand. "Would you believe me if I said that was my first time on a motorcycle?"
"Yea."
"What gave it away?"
"Well you were holding on to me really tight."
"Well you were going really fast."
He nods and then walks away leaving me alone. All alone.

_______

When I walk into my chemistry class, I feel the boring excitement that was waiting on me to grasp. And I welcomed Mr. Waters and all he did was give me a pathetic nod. When I sit down I see the one and only person that ruins my life completely every day.

Carson.

Carson always tried to make my life a living hell. So I would try everything to avoid him. But I never understood why he bullied me. I hated him and he hated me.  For six years he made my life feel like I wanted to kill myself