Likes and Dislikes

"Favorite color?"
"Um...Bluish Green." When the girls left Luke came back and since were neighbors he thought it would be better to know each other. Every few minutes I would catch Luke staring into my window and he just looks so hot but he is a creepy stalker. "Favorite... Star Wars Character?"
"That's hard...Um...Han-Solo. He's not really bad looking."
"Is he as good looking as me?"
"Just a little. But you look better. Harrison Ford tried his best."
He puts his hand on his chest with a sarcastic sad face. "Awe... look princess has a soft side." I give him a glare with a smirk on my face as well as he does too. "Ha Ha very funny." Okay its my turn to ask him something but I can't figure out. Should I ask about if I'm attractive or not or if he likes really likes boy bands because I saw a '5 Seconds Of Summer' poster in his room. And A LOT of half naked women pictures. Man he really is a player with the women!
"Favorite Singer."
"Um... can I pick two?"
"Sure knock yourself out."
"Meghan Trainor and AC/DC."
Wow he likes a female artist!? Its probably how she looks because it looks like she had plastic surgery or something!
"Why M- Train?"
"Because her body." I KNEW IT! I CALLED IT!
"Your discusting!"
"Maybe I want to be!" I give out a deep sigh and look at my phone.
Nine Wattpad Notifications!
I just ignore it and put my phone down.
"Your favorite singer."
" Hailee Stienfield." She has always been my favorite singer since she started singing (next to Daya).

"Luke?"

"Yea?"

"Do you like me as a friend?"
"Sure... you could say that." The way he says that sentence I get a weird feeling but I ignore it.
"Do you want to play would you rather, Princess?" I nod lightly.
"Would you rather... Kiss Me or Charlie Puth?"
"Pass" I said pass because I didnt want him to know the answer because he would probably go crazy or something. Not that I am scared of him but when he is only a couple of inches away I get scared and my Yoda Mode knocks in.
"Why, Princess?" Ugh why does he have to ask questions? Why can't he just be those boys that don't stick their nose in other peoples business?

But it is his business.

Shut up mind! What am I saying? What is wrong with me? We should listen to some music.
"Wanna listen to some music?" I completely ignore his question like he didn't say it.
"Sure." I reach for my phone and put on iHeartRadio and 'Sit Still Look Pretty' comes on and I can't help but dance to it.
"Your dancing is as bad as your grammar."
"Don't judge I don't think you can do better!"

"Oh yea?"

"Yea!"

"Well I'll show you." He does the windmill. Ha yea I think I'm better. And Thinking out Loud comes into view... well... hear and he puts his hands on my Waist and my arms on his neck. And the lights I have around my room makes it romantic.
"Bad dancer huh?"
"Well looks like your doing better that its now a slow song."
"I beg to differ!" We are just slow dancing staring into each others eyes smiling. "Your eyes are deep green and I keep getting lost."
"I'll give you a map." He has a smirk on his face and chuckles at what I said. "Your terrible at flirting."
"Is it as bad as my dancing?"
"No your dancing is worst." I know he was going to say that but I just don't argue and just stare into his dark brown eyes as they sparkle into mine from the lights. "Has anyone told you, that you were beautiful?"
"No." And after my answer, it stays quiet for a couple of moments and he is coming closer to my face and his silky lips comes closer goes to my ear. "You are also cute when you blush like you are now." I didn't realise I was until he reminds me. "Oh... Um... Blushing I didn't realise I was." OMG what the crap is wrong with me!?

"Are you still afraid of me."

"Afraid I didn't say."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Okay... does this make you scared?" He slowly Leans in until our lips crash together beautifully. And I feel a Butterfly-in-my-stomach feeling that everyone always feels when they are this close to a boy. This was my second kiss (last night was the first) because I am just that terrible at fitting in, in high school.

"Are you still scared?"

"I don't know honestly?"

And he just stares into my eyes constantly taking up every moment. "You didn't say that sentence backwards."
"Then I am cured." We both end up with a smirk on our faces with passion in our eyes. "Do you want more?"
"I don't know? Maybe you can try again." And after the last words are said he he slowly and his lips crash into mine with passion.

When we both snap back to reality we hear a song, with our lips still together. A song we both recognize. And I swear I can feel Luke smiling on my lips.
The song EVERYBODY knows. One Call Away. I Love this song I always watch it on YouTube. The video is cute,funny, and sweet all at the same time. Charlie Puth is a miracle worker with music. And is kinda cute.

I'm only one... call... away... I'll be there to save the day... Superman's got nothing on me... 'Cause I'm only one call away...

I feel Luke's wild hands traveling up my body while we are standing there kissing. I can also feel the vibrations of Luke humming in my mouth. Honestly it feels kinda nice. And after the few minutes of eating each others faces off I see the frozen figure of Jyn staring at us with a growing smile forming at her mouth.

"Oh...My...GOSHESS! EEEEEEEK!" The shrieking of her voice breaks the closeness of Luke and I until we are standing there awkwardly. "Wh- What a- are you d- d- doing here J- Jyn?"
"Just coming to drop your shirt off."
"But you didn't tell me you wore one of my shirts?"
"I know." After that awkward conversation Jyn walks away from view and I watch her disappear into the sunny light of outside.

When I enter my semi- dark room with the see through curtains closed and the music still playing with little sound, I see that look found my Star Wars action figure collection. Great.

"Why do you have so many Action Figures?" And I step closer till we only are about two inches apart. "Honestly I don't know?"
"Do you not know anything"?
And I let out a little laugh followed with a smile. "I don't know that either." And he smiles and takes me in closer till his silky lips are right next to my ear and his whispers are as delicate as porcelain. "Do you think I care about you?"...
"No..."

"And why do you think that?" I have a small smile on my face and I look into his deep brown eyes. "You don't want me to answer that."
"Why?"
"Because I think you don't care about me like no one ever does." And I feel his ice cold hand on my waist and the other wiping a tear I didn't know I had escaping down my cheek.
"You'll be fine as long as I'm around." And after that sentence is said, his soft lips gently touch mine and I feel another tear escaping down my left cheek. And he stops and stares into my eyes like I am to him.
"I care about you..."