Chapter 6

(Unedited)
Undercover

Ash's POV

So the end of the day and I still had no idea how to get an invite. Shit why is this so hard?!

"Flirt? Or at least know how to kiss girl!" Lexi throws out some ideas for me to use. "Come on look at yourself. You look hot and an amazing kisser."

"Yeah and we both look like a couple of regular teenage girls but we're not."

"Whatever Ash. Point is you'll get this invite."

We're walking down the hall to the gymnasium for my try-outs to get on the squad. I'm just lucky Lexi is cheer captain and I do flips and blah blah blah.

We finally get there and there's a bunch of chairs lined in front of a bunch of people on the bleachers.
My eyes stop on a pair of blueish green ones.

Dash was surrounded by a couple of his friends waiting for the try-outs to start. He smiles at me and I return it.

"Ok, Ash just sit in one of the chairs. I have to go to the judging table." I nod, and walk over to one of the seats. I sit down it doesn't feel like the chair, more like a lap.

"Sorry, Ash but but this seats taken."

"Haha, very funny Chris." I say sarcastically and he chuckles. "You're trying out for cheer?" I ask getting off of his lap and on to a seat next to him.

"No, just here to cheer for you."

"Then you would be awesome at cheerleading! Makes perfect sense, right?!"

"Wow you're weird."

"Limited addition," I correct him, and he rolls his eyes. "Shouldn't you be doing a job!?" He sticks out his tongue like the little kid he is and I return it.

Chris sits back up with the other jocks doing his undercover assignment which is to report a gang going on around. They've killed a couple if people, but he needs proof before he can report it. Lexi is an undercover CIA agent but she just helps out. She'll cover up me and Chris's tracks if someone suspects anything and sometimes help find out more information if we need it. Some of the teachers are undercover agents and do the same thing as well.

Lexi starts calling people up to the center of the gymnasium so they can perform.

We had to make up a routine?

Whatever YOLO!

"Ash, you're up." Lexi calls me up.

I stand up, Dash and Chris start To cheer as loud as the two can. And them being jocks and the most popular guys in the school everyone else joins in. Woah, this is just a try-out people.

"Ready?! Ok!" I shout. Blah, blah I do a random routine I just made up. Let's just said it had a lot of spits and flips. "WOOOO GO STINGRAYS!!!!"

"YOU'RE IN!!" Lexi shouts and being cheer captain it's going to influence the other two that are judging. "That was perfect Ash!!!"

"I agree."

"Same."

"Congrats Ash, you made the squad." Chris starts cheering again and everyone joins. Lexi hands me my new cheer jacket and silver pom pom's. "You're officially on the sq-" she gets cut off by Dash lifting me over his shoulders and rush out of the gymnasium. I can help but laugh my ass off.

"What are you doing?" I ask between breathes.

"Having your first kiss." Dash sets me down back to my feet in the hallway. My back is against the wall with my heart beating super fast and a weird feeling in my stomach. What is this?!

Dash frames my face with his large hands and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Just go with the flow Ashlyn," Dash whispers flirtatiously in my ear. "Don't think of any consequences."

His lips go together with mine easily. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer to me. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Dash nibbles down on my bottom lip making me moan in pleasure. He places his hands under my thighs as I run mine through his brunette hair....

What am I doing?! I have a job to do! My assessment! This is the perfect time to get an invite to the New Years party tonight and I'm blowing it. Did I forget his dad killed mine?!

"Dash?" I stop him from kissing my neck even though it felt really good.

"Yes, Bambi?" Why Bambi? My name doesn't even start with a "B".

"Let's not do this here," Dash still continues to suck on my neck, I try not to moan. "Maybe at your house?"

"Yeah, I'm having a New Year's Eve party at my house. You should come."

"That would be great."

Dash sets me down and starts to walk to the exit of the school. I can't believe I just had my first kiss... With a drug dealers son. How could I? What if my boss finds out?

Oh well too late to turn back now.

"DASH!" I yell chasing after in the parking lot. And I jump on his back to get him to stop walking. I get set down back to my feet and Dash turns around to face me. "How about one more minute?" I ask a little shyly. I don't want Lexi or Chris to see me right now. Dash smirks and smashes his lips onto mine.