(Ch.10) Patching Old Wounds Pt.2

Yang POV

Ozpin told us everything he knew and we were all left shocked to hear this... I felt horrible that I didn't fully understand everything until now...

Ozpin: I..I'm sorry but that's all I have for you...

Yang: But, there has to be more?

Ozpin: Ms.Xiao Long, I assure you that I have nothing else on -Y/N... Again I'm sorry, ask him whenever he wakes up, i'm sure he will answer your questions... Now... Good day to you all...

Ozpin then unlocks the door and leaves, we all felt a little uncomfortable sitting in this quiet room with -Y/N here. I looked at him and saw the bandages on him. I kept myself in check and reminded myself that he's okay, he's alive and not dead.

Nora: Well... What should we do?

Ren: I suggest we stay as long as we can, if he's not awake by then.. We should get some rest of our own. This has been a troubling day for us all..

Jaune: Yeah, I agree with Ren, I bet -Y/N would try to stay with us as long as he could if we were in his position.

Pyrrha: Indeed, What about you four?

Ruby looks at me and nods to their idea, while Blake reads her book, I take it as a yes from her. Weiss sits in a chair, and promptly from time to time, for what I think is praying, I hold -Y/N's hand in mine. As I feel his warmth I slowly drift to sleep...

(Time Skip) Your POV

You slowly open your eyes, soon, you are blinded by a bright light. As you adjust your eyes you see your friends in the same room as you, either sleeping or not paying you attention. You see as Yang is sleeping on your arm. You smile and try to move, but are met with pain and numbness... Ruby then notices you.

Ruby: Guys! He's awake!

As she said this everyone wakes up and turns their heads toward you, and rush up to you.

You: H...Hey guys...

Yang hugs you tightly and feels like you might die right now if she wasn't careful. She lets go of you and smiles at you.

You: Thanks...

Yang: Y..Yeah..

Ruby: Well...how do you feel?

You: I feel...like I.. Hurt...all over.

Yang: I bet, after what happened to you with Diya..

Nora: See! I won't have to break his legs after all..

Ren: Nora...

Jaune: Well I guess we do have some questions.

You: Huh? What?

Weiss: Yeah, we need you to fill in the blanks..

You: What blanks?

Blake: Of your past...

You:..How did you.....?

Ruby: Not too long ago, Ozpin told us, since we already know a lot now, he told us what he mostly knew.