(Ch.7) Phantom Pain Pt.1

Your POV

You're back in Vale, it has only been 3 days since you left for the mission, and now you're back and reported to Ozpin about what happened on your Scroll. He said you should be back with your team, but not to tell them of your mission. You sigh and wish you could tell them but that would only put them in danger. As you look over the next mission, you are surprised to see that Ozpin made a note and told you the mission near the docks has been delayed and will be done at a later time. So you switch to the outside of Vale mission, that is swarming with Grimm. You look at it and it seems that it is just an Extermination order and the location is on the outside of the safe zone.

You: Just Grimm huh?.... Well that seems a little..too easy but hey, I don't have to worry much about it. I guess I'll take a detour to the mission by visiting my team.

And so you made up your mind to take on your mission a little bit after talking with Ozpin and your Team.

[Time Skip]

As you reach Beacon's gates, you're tackled by a familiar sight.. You see her golden locks of hair in your vision.

You: Y..Yang What are you doing here-

You see, everyone from RWBY and JNPR runs up to you. They all welcome you back happily, but they are noticing your wounds. You quickly try to wave it off like it's nothing but it doesn't seem to sway them.

Everyone: What happened?! Are you alright?! Did training and working did this too you?!

You are confused about what they are saying until you notice that they were talking about your "Job" and you wonder how they knew what you were doing.

You:..W..Wait how did you kno-

You are cut off by Ozpin who says something that makes you stay still.

Ozpin: Don't worry Mr.-L/N, They know your training and working yourself to be an Elite huntsman on your own, they understand the situation you're in.

You: R..Really?

Ozpin: Yes..but before anything I need you to come with me, we must discuss about a few things.

Ozpin smiles and let's them know they must go back to their dorms.

Yang: W..well we will talk later okay.

You: Yeah you bet, see ya guys later.

You wave them goodbye and follow Ozpin. As you reach his office he seems a little bright than usual. But you sit in the chair next to his desk.

Ozpin: You're wondering why they were giving you those questions am I right?

You: Yeah... I thought this was top secret between a few of us.

Ozpin: That's true, and it still is. I told them you are special, forgive me for saying this but I told them you used to be a young lone unofficial huntsman and that you actually got the job done for many people or on your travels. And so I have them on that you are working for me to take your tests and prove yourself to graduate early while attending and staying here in Beacon.