(Ch.9) Patching Old Wounds Pt.1

Yang POV

As -Y/N fended off that guy... He collapsed, I saw my team and Jaune's as well. I cradled him in my arms...happy that he was alive and breathing...Then, Ruby ran up to me....I had tears in my eyes as I looked up to my little sister...

Ruby: What happened!?

Yang:..I...I don't really know...

Weiss: How could you not know?! You were here the whole time?

Yang: I SAID I DON'T KNOW!

They all backed away in shock.... They all looked at -Y/N...his bloody body... I... I was so scared of it all...that guy knew...he knew -Y/N.... I had so many questions running wild but I kept on holding tightly to Y/N.

Blake: Don't worry Yang.... He'll be all right, look at him now...he's breathing fine. Maybe loss a little too much blood but he is alive...

Blake puts her arms around me and I knew she was right...I wiped my tears and saw Professor Ozpin with some paramedics behind him not far away..

Ruby: They can take care of him..

Jaune: Yeah...if I know my best friend... He can survive this...!

Nora: Yeah.. I'll break his legs if he dies! (sorry I had too 😂)

I laugh a bit...

Ren: He is a strong warrior... I knew it from the Exam... He stood his ground and protected all of us from danger...

That's when I remembered him getting bit by the King Taijiu.... Another reason I loved him... His stupidity and stubbornness made him...cute.. And admirable....

Pyrrha: As far as I can tell, he keeps on living, because he cares about us all dearly... I am sure he will pull through.

Ozpin had reached us... I felt safer and relieved that he was going to a hospital...

Ozpin: Don't worry... He will be taken care of... Now...from what you've seen and now know about Mr.-L/N, I'm gonna have to tell you what I know about him.

Yang: W..What?

Ozpin: I'm sorry...but we must talk about it later, come... We need to go to the hospital...then I will tell you... I will answer your thoughts.

We all agreed and were confused about what he said about -Y/N...

(Time Skip)

Yang POV

As we arrived at the hospital, they told us where -Y/N was being treated and we went to that room. As we entered, we saw -Y/N... He was sleeping peacefully...

Ozpin: All right....Mr. Arc, close and lock the door...

Jaune: Yes, Ozpin.

As we all got settled down, Ozpin walked in front of us and was sitting on the window...

Ozpin: Well... I might as well say everything that Qrow told me and from what I have seen...

Yang: Wait? Uncle Qrow told you about -Y/N?

Ozpin: Yes... There is a reason why -Y/N is here... I guess I'll start at the beginning....

Flashback POV

Ozpin: -Y/N... Was a young boy in the village of Taijuku, it was a clan actually... A clan that was on par to a huntsmen even at 14 years of age and they were powerful... -Y/N was 10 when his Father, the Chief was killed by a powerful Grimm. This of course made -Y/N change... Him and his Mother tried to maintain the clan. They all welcomed -Y/N and his strength... He was only 11 when he bested the best in the clan. But he had past experiences that only he could fill in the blanks... His friend...his best friend Diya was his cousin, his father was his uncle... But the thing is that he envied -Y/N.... That's when he learned that his Father was killed by this...

Ozpin Then shows us Grimm Hunter...

Ruby: What..?

Ozpin: -Y/N's weapon here...is one of few that are called Devil Blades... They are fused with the user... Until death.... -Y/N fought the Grimm Dragon inside and he won.... But at a cost.... What he did not know was that, since he was so young... The blade was split into two. He wondered why, but he was glad he could repay his Father's honor. Little did he know about Diya... He took the other half of the blade and tried to fight it... Diya did win and claimed the Devil inside... But his greed and envy made him corrupt, his soul, and his heart. -Y/N witnessed as Diya, mad with power slaughtering the people in the village... -Y/N had no choice but to stop him. As they fought, the corruption had already spread within -Y/N but not as fast as Diya's did... -Y/N called upon the Devil within the sword to beat Diya... But that only took over him.... He watched as he couldn't control him self as he killed his friends and the people he cared about. Then he slowly killed his own mother... After that all happened he broke away from it and soon met Qrow, who was hunting him down. Qrow didn't kill him since he was such a young kid who just went through something so vile. So Qrow took him under his wing for the next 5 years, training him and preparing him as a Huntsmen...

Due to some issues and problems I am facing in life, I am now promoting my Patreon to anyone who wants to support me financially, this not only will provide me with some sort of income, however small or large it is, that will allow me to focus even more effort into writing for you guys. It is entirely your decision to check it out and provide me with any money you want to give me, the lowest starting is 5 minimum. Entirely up to you again, patreon.com/AKAustin is my Pateron for you to visit! Well I will See you all in the Next one! Thanks again!