(Ch.1) The Team

All right here we go, Remember -Y/N is your name and -L/N is your last name. Now let's start chapter 1 of volume 1. I'm really sorry guys but Wattpad messed up and didn't get this chapter in, so it started you on chapter 2, I don't know what happened but hopefully i fixed it. Also if you read this first, your a little a head, and should read my first book, "My Story" to get some details about the character. Also I hope you consider a lot that I'm new to this.

Your POV

You feel a little bored on the ship towards Beacon, as for some people on the ship tend to avoid you, you are used to it and don't blame them to see what you look like. You do however hear 2 girls talking about, one being really cheerful and the other one sounding very annoyed by her. You walk around to find the to girls to see what was going on about. You see a very..."Mature" woman with bright yellow long locks and a questionable attire she wears, but the other girl looked petite and small, wearing a nice little black and red combat skirt with a cool looking device on her back, she seems to have short black hair with a tint of red at the front...Completely opposite to each other as you thought. You knew your boundaries towards women, especially as you know you don't know what to do if they talked to you...or..or asked you something...yeah..you knew you don't know what to do if a girl talks to you or asks something... You knew that the best thing possible is you being with at least one girl on your team otherwise you wanted "bros" more due to your social awkwardness to women. Before you wanted to move back to your spot the ship hit some turbulence and the ship moved a bit making you fall forwards and landing right between those same two girls...Oh no...as you thought...I'm gonna be dead before I reach Beacon am I, as you stared at them from the ground the blush came to your face very fast to your eyes being met with the two girls...I'm dead..I...there gonna say I'm a pervert and I'm gonna never have a normal life, they are gonna think that I like to look up girls skirts or legs and think I want to do this but I don't, please don't kill me!!...

You: Ahh.....

Ruby: Yang, do you know this guy?

Yang: Uh...No I don't know him Ruby but he is in a daring position.

Yang smirks at you and picks you up, you are shocked at how they handle the situation like it was nothing.

You: Wh..What..?

Yang: Hmmm?

You: Why did you not..

Yang and Ruby: What are you saying.

You: N..Nevermind thanks...

Yang: No problem, you just fell right

You: Yeah I did..right next to you two, um...hi..

Ruby: Nice to meet you uh...ah...what is your name?

You: I'm..it's..-Y/N -L/N nice to meet you too...

You are very flustered and a little shaky about what to say but since you think they're cool you recollect most of your composure and have a chat.

Yang: Nice to meet you too -Y/N

Ruby: Yeah, I'm Ruby and this is my older sister Yang, were both going to Beacon together now.

You: But you two look nothing alike and how were you able to get in so early Ruby, you must be 15 at least if Yang is going to Beacon as a first Year?!

Ruby: Well...were half sisters and Professor Ozpin got me into Beacon early, and you are right about my age.

Yang: Yeah we hear a lot of people say that to us.

You: Well..that was something to hear, so Ozpin let you in too huh?

Ruby: What do you mean?

You: Well...I've meet Ozpin a little ago at Signal and gave me the opportunity to come here, and I'm just 16.

Yang: Wait...What!, you look older then you really are -Y/N...but I kinda like it...*winks at you*

You blush a bit towards this and oddly liked it

You: T..Thanks I guess...

Ruby: Huh? Strange

You questioned her sudden response, and turned towards her

You: What is it Ruby?

Ruby: Why do you have this weapon tightly wrapped, isn't that gonna make you at risk being hurt before you even draw your weapon?

You: I...use it when I need to...but I have these.

You pull out Scarlet and Rose and show it off to the girls, and show them all of your abilities with them in gun mode and blade mode, they looked in amazement to your weapons and skill. You start to relax with them until You see a guy with blond hair looking sick and walks past you guys with sorrowful moans and grunts.

Ruby: Aww...Yang you got Puke all over your shoes, gross.

???: Scratch Scratch Scratch Scratch Scratch Scratch

Ruby: oh get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from meeee!

After that incident you felt like it was a little weird that happened and just chatted with Ruby and Yang explaining a few things about yourself and nothing more, when they went to pry you shot them down with a good reason, well if they do become my teammates..it would be hard to tell them...

After a few minutes you arrived at Beacon together with Ruby and Yang talking about a few things they seem to be cool with you which made you feel better about the future, you pass by vomit boy who was vomiting in a trash can. As you walked closer to Beacon You were amazed at how big and beautiful it was. But then Yang's "Friends" came and she rode off with them away from me and Ruby,

Ruby: Yang! Don't leave me here...with the only friend I have here!

Yang in the distance: Don't worry Sis!!

Ruby sighs and bumps into a bunch of cases with the Schnee dust logo, oh no...this can't be good..you thought to yourself, as you only met with one Schnee family member, she was a high ranking member at Atlas who you've helped and disliked but know who she was, and you knew she had a younger sister by the name of Weiss Schnee and then there she was in her combat skirt yelling at Ruby, You knew that this was gonna end poorly and tried to step in, until a women with black hair and a ribbon in it held a dust vile in her hands to Weiss, you think you've seen her before, maybe a little while ago but you can't put it in your head. While you were trying to think she had walked off and making Weiss even more angry, You stepped in to calm the situation down.

You: now now Weiss Schnee, don't have to be that angered..

Weiss: And who are you!? I came all this way to go to Beacon but I'm met with a cluts and a women I very don't much like and then a person like you comes, this day gets better and better.

She then storms off and you sigh in relief that it was over.

???: Hey, you alright?

You turn to see vomit boy getting Ruby on her feet.

Ruby: Thanks I guess...

???: No problem You looked like you needed some help

Ruby: aren't you vomit boy that was on the ship?

???: h..hey it's called motion sickness people get it.

You: who are you anyway?

Jaune: The names Jaune Arc, short, sweet, rolls of the tongue, ladies love it.

Ruby: They are gonna call you vomit boy still.

Jaune: What if I called you crater face, see there I can make names too.

Ruby: That was an accident!

You laugh on your way to Beacon as you keep hearing there arguments and continued down a path towards the ceremony where Ozpin was...

I hope You have enjoyed this first chapter of Rwby, let me know if I improved on my dialogue and writing, I took my time to look over it and made sure I got the parts right, sorry if i don't use the original lines like jackiflame does but I would be copying off of him, and I don't want to do that to him. I had some memory on the lines Ruby- Weiss, Yang, and Blake. But I'll continue and It felt awesome for me when I saw my first was getting a little attention. To end off the next chapter is more story and talking, but in chapter 3 there are gonna be extended fights and added ones in the exam that rwby and JNPR faced. Alright bye see you in the next chapter.