Fifty shades of gay

It was the 16th of december as we had a good wine on our couch getting comfortable after a long day...

I was tired but I needed a relief so badly. Scott denied me for almost a week what felt like a whole year. At least he let me get off but he avoided touching me and doing it yourself is boring. Well if you could have Scott doing good things too you then it's boring, because you know what it would feel like if it were his hands instead of your own ones. I sighed and crawled onto his lap when he didn't payed attention. I would get him tonight!
"What do you think you're doing?" Scott asked glancing down at me.
I tried to look sexy, and answered with my best high pitched submissive voice while I looked him in the eyes.
"What ever you want me to do, daddy."
He growled.
"We aren't playing Mitch. What do you call me when we are outside of play? Be a good boy and tell me."
I shivered when I heard the nickname and grinned. He was already in the mood. My plan is working.
I could play this game along all night...
I made a thoughtful face and shook my head.
"I don't remember daddy! Oh noo I'm no god boy...I should remember, shouldn't I?", I asked eagerly, looking how far I could push.
"You little brat! Of course you should remember and I know you remember. You're lying, acting up...You know, bad little boys who are lying get punished..."
I had to force myself not to scream 'yay' out loud, tried to look scared, playing my role.
"W-what? But daddy I just could make you feel really good and we could forget about my misbehaviour!" I suggested. His eyes had changed, they were darker and full of desire. Oh and I was ready to give myself to him. "No. No arguing. You coming with me right now. Then I decide whether you get a punishment or not." He was in fully dom
mode now. Hella this was gonna to be fuuuun.
He pushed me in our room already ripping my shirt of. Everything seemed to happen at once. He unbuttoned my jeans, slipped a blindfold over my eyes, my socks and boxers were removed and my wrists got tied together before he threw me on the bad.
"You'll wait. And if you move a muscle we're done. A word out of this filthy mouth and I'll gag you! Do you understand?"
I already tensed up at his words. He knew I liked to struggle a lot and I wasn't very quiet either. Fuck this is going to be hard...well I asked for it anyway.
"And to make sure that you dont move..." He said and suddenly I was alone my expectations raising.
I felt his presence before he laid down next to me again his cold lips roaming over my chest till he stopped at my bellybutton.
Suddenly cold liquid poured from his lips onto my sensitive skin. I gasped and had to remind myself not to move when I finally figured out what he did. The wine.  He spit wine in my belly! "If you move, the wine will spill over and you going pay for it. I dont want to get the sheets wet naughty boy."