Boyfriends for one night.

It was the 8th of December when Scott and Mitch were invited to a house party from their new Neighbours and suddenly Scott had an idea to avoid unwanted attention...

"What is it Mitchell?", I asked my best friend who was staring at his phone instead of dressing for the party. Very unfamiliar.
"Huh?" He didn't even looked up.
"Not getting pretty for the boys? You only have half an hour left till we should head to our neighbours."
He sighed.
"I'm not really in the mood to get pretty for anyone. I mean...She always loves a good bit of alcohol and dancing, but I don't want to get curious stares and akward advances. Just not tonight."
I smiled sitting down next to him on the couch. "Aww, I understand you...And i might have a solution for your little problem since I' d love an relaxing evening too. But I dunno if you'll like it."
Mitch raised an eyebrow.
"Split it out! I'm open for all kinda things."
I winked at him.
"I know, I know. Anyway, we could just pretend to be together...like boyfriends u know."
"Yes Scottybuckets, I know how being together works...", he said chewing on his lower lip, deep in thoughts. He's actually considering it?
"But our neighbours will think..."
"We could tell them after the party...I'm sure they'll understand.", I interrupted him, I got really stuck with the idea him being my boyfriend. Of course only for a few hours but it would be so fun!
"I...why not? What's the worst thing that could happen?", he suddenly said and I smiled widely, happy that Mith seemd to like his idea too.
"Well let's get ready boyfriend."
Mitch laughed at me and went to his room to finally change. I was to excited to do anything so I just fixed my hair and slipped into some nice pants I knew my boyfriend  liked. Argh! Don't become  to accustomed to this word. After this evening it will be Mitchy again! I shrugged my thoughts off and grinned to myself in the mirror. Only this night matters right now. Only Mitch and I mattered.
"You ready?", My (boy)friend asked sticking his head into my bathroom.
"Yeah sure, just let me grab the bottle of champagne real quick." I responded and was so distracted I didn't noticed Mitch stunning outfit until I grabbed the keys.
"Looking good queen, what about 'not getting lucky with a boy today'?" I asked hitting him playfully. "Haha, I'm only getting lucky with my boyfriend, just to remember you. But thank you anyway. I'll pass back that comment, I like these jeans."
My head turned slightly red when he complimented me and practically called him mine. Well, don't read something into that lil word, it doesn't has the same meaning to Mitch, you'll only get hurt!
"We should go now, they are probably expecting us already."
I just answered with a nod.
"Can't wait to introduce my boyfriend to them!" I said while shutting the door behind us.