I had a dream about us last night...

It was the 3rd december when Scott and Mitch filmed another Superfruit for Tuesday...

"OMG! I had a dream about us last night!", the brunette almost shouted when he remembered. "Really? Was it a sexual one?", Scott interrupted.

"Yeah, well kind of. We were having sex, but you made pics..."

"Really me!"

"But they got leaked!"

"Oh, wow."

"I was scared..."

At that point Scott felt pretty hot and he tried to not reply the things Mitch said in his head.

"Was it hot?", he asked flustered.

Mitch smirked.

"I meeeaaan..."

Scott didn't need to know how hot and sexy Mitch thought it had been. Especially not in front of the camera. But it was probably only the sexual frustration, that leaded to that dream. Yeah Mitch, keep telling yourself that. He almost laughed at his own thoughts. Scott instead tried to cool down his reddening face and waved with both hands hilariously in front of his face.

***

When they finished filming, Scott watched as his friend went in the bathroom:

"What are you doing?"

"Go shower?"

"I already told you, I'm going first, I'm sweaty....."

"Aaaannnd? So am I."

"No arguing girl, daddy comes first!"

Scott covered his mouth and regretted instantly calling himself daddy, although Mitch didn't seemed to care. He was stubborn, just like Scott and he wanted to shower now god damnit!

"No, isn't it called Ladies first, daddy?!"

Mitch couldn't hold back a giggle when he saw Scotts now even more red face.

"Stop it...", he hissed playfully and grabbed Mitch's hip and attempted to tickle him.

"Nooo!", Mitch tried to escape Scott's grip but the blone liked the brunette struggeling in his arms.

"Hold still!", he hissed and threw Mitch over his shoulder.

Mitch finally gave up and just rolled his eyes.

"Wow. And now? What are you going to do bad boooy?"

"Well, we go shower, just like you wanted to first place."

The blonde explained while he carried Mitch in the bathroom.

"Well, I wanted to shower alone!"

"Well, since I want to shower too, you'll have to share. Don't worry little one, I already saw you naked a few times..."

"As if I would care!"

"So whats the matter?", Scott said, amused to make Mitch so flustered. Usually it was the other way round. He didn't put the tiny boy down until they were in the shower.

"We are both still dressed."

"No shit Sherlock, let's change it then!"

Scott started stripping infront of his friend who watched him with big brown eyes. When he finished he didn't saw the need to wait for Mitch as well since he hasn't moved at all and just started the shower.

"Scott what-?! Are you crazy?", Mitch squealed when his clothes were completely soaked.

Scott just licked his and lips swallowed hard as he was looking up and down Mitch's body.  

"You make me crazy...", he said slowly, pressing Mitch against the wall.

Mitch couldn't deny it anymore: He wanted Scott.

The blonde felt his friend relaxing and grabbed his face, forcing him to look at him wihle he was talking. His eyes were full of lust and need he almost got lost in them.

"How about we let your little dream come true? I could make pictures of you, do you even know how sexy you look in that tight black shirt? Tell me Mitch, tell me what your dream was about."