Teasing

It is the 5th december as Pentatonix celebrated their album release party...

"Hm...yeah..." I nod and try to look like I would listen to our tour manager, but Mitch always caught my attention. Right now he is dancing with Kirstie to a remix of Beyonce. And oh boy, it looks sexy as hell. Not only his moves are making my jeans tighter also his saucy outfit. Don't  get me wrong, that boy can wear everything and will always look like a queen but seriously this piece of art is getting all the attention and i don't  know if I am okey with that.  At fist it looks like a normal black jumpsuit, but you can see through the fabrice and admire his shaved legs. Of course his ass and chest are covered, i would've freaked out if not. I'm a possessive lil girl. I like to show Mitch off, but his ass is mine. And with mine i mean only mine.
Although we're not officially together it is pretty clear, but our friends don't question our relationship, they're just letting us be us. When it would be my choice, we would be  practically married right now. Okeeey mabey I'm a bit unrealistic...but a boy can dream?!? Anyway, Mitch is already bothered coming out to his friends. I mean not like coming out as gay, but us being together. He always says that he's not ready to have a boyfriend yet and he doesn't want to hurt me and so on, but I have a bad feeling since it's been almost half a year with those excuses. I can't wait anymore...I don't know if he's seeing anyone and it makes me crazy!
"Are you even listening Scott?" 
Brian asks and snapping front of my face, befor he follows my gaze.
"No, you rather look at cute boys than talking with  me!", he laughs. I just roll my eyes and stand up to check on Mitch. He's already drunk enough, it was time to go home.

Mitch

"Nooo.", I'm whining when someone takes my drink. I turn around slowly facing my best friends chest.
"Scottyboy!" I threw my arms happy around him. "Finally you came here, what took you so long talking with Brian? You are here to have fuuun!" I explain to him as if he can't  figure it out himself. "You are drunk Mitchell."
I shrug.
"Aaand? I think you don't get the point of having fun Hoying."
Scott sighs and gives me a quick hug back befor he pushes back lifting my chin up with two fingers so I have to look in his shiny blue eyes. "We are going  home, now."
I know this tone. "Scotty don't be mad...come dancing with me!" I say loud to drown the blasting music.
"No I'm serious Mitch."
Why he couldn't even relax for one minute? He always wants to hug, cuddle and hold hands so why he doesn't want to dance with me right now?
"Fine, I'm sure there are other boys who are willing to have fun with me!"
I know I  shouldn't have said that and certainly not the way I just had. But fuck it, I am drunk and testy. And on top of that Scott deserves it!
So I spin around walking away with wobbly legs.